• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

90s songs

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Wow ... I just found out Scooter is STILL performing and dropping a new album any day now "God Save The Rave". Doesn't look like he's aged at all either.

Yep. I remember Wild 12's like yesterday - and it was 20 years ago!

If not Wild .... Ministry of Sound!

Ahh the late 90s... where Strathfield Car Radios was the place to kit your newly accquired P plate vehicle with a cracking set of JBL speakers with loudness over quality. If you were cashed up Doran Pro Audio was THE place.

and with you new setup you'd ... turn it up to 11 and let some of these bangers rip.

They just don't make quality music like this anymore.... few and far between.

Interesting fact about Scatman John.... that track was recorded when he was 53 years old. Sadly 4 years later he passed away from lung cancer.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Can't say I do. How long ago was that? What kind of music did they play?
Around the same time as Wild FM.
They were after the same license.
They played more underground electronic music, from Mark Dynamix to Hardcore.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Wow ... I just found out Scooter is STILL performing and dropping a new album any day now "God Save The Rave". Doesn't look like he's aged at all either.

If not Wild .... Ministry of Sound!

Ahh the late 90s... where Strathfield Car Radios was the place to kit your newly accquired P plate vehicle with a cracking set of JBL speakers with loudness over quality. If you were cashed up Doran Pro Audio was THE place.

and with you new setup you'd ... turn it up to 11 and let some of these bangers rip.

They just don't make quality music like this anymore.... few and far between.

Interesting fact about Scatman John.... that track was recorded when he was 53 years old. Sadly 4 years later he passed away from lung cancer.
Loved all those songs. I remember I was obsessed with Broken Bones when I was in high school. Really enjoyed that tune. Scatman John's song comes from Scat Singing which was popular way back in the 1900s. I didn't even know that until I heard a colleague at work humming that song and he mentioned it to me lol. Scatman John's version is one of the best I've heard.