• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

AFL Grand Final Countdown Is On As MCG Gets Ready To Host Its First GF Since 2019

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I know some of you probably don't care for AFL, but I'd recommend at least trying to catch the fourth quarter... this game has potential to have a really cracking finish and will be worth the watch!

Trophy Points
If I remember I'll try to catch it. Doesn't look like it's live on Foxtel (which is suprising).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That game was like Storm's first half against Penrith in 2020 only it was the entire game. It really was men against boys out there, the average age for the Swans is 23..their prelim was intense as well. They'll only get better.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm so dirty. Geelong were comfortably the best team all year but I really thought the grand final would be more competitive. At least Souths losing evens it out.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Interesting how the last two Sydney teams were destroyed in their respective GF's.
Almost like @AFL does not want to compete with NRL in NSW!
Probably done a decade damage in building the game up here with the last two results alone.
Is why corruption and bias is such a stupid short termed approach that @NRL could learn from too...

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
IIRC the same was said of GWS a few years ago.
They didn't respond well to the demoralizing thrashing unfortunately.

Introduction of GWS helped, yet their ongoing success akin to Storm in NRL would only amplify said growth in a positive sustained manner.

Guess time will tell and Viandys certainly does appear to be doing his all to help them grow up here.