• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Averillo reflects on season 2021

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm keen to see Jake either playing along side Burton, or get more chances in the back line behind a stronger pack.. he had some good moments this year but ultimately didn't have a lot to work with.

Jake Averillo speaks about his second season in the NRL, the challenges he faced and looking towards 2022.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Wakeham has put a few good shots on but yeah ultimately he's a small frame and easy target.. I personally would like to see him play with more urgency to make something happen.. he's very passive

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Wakeham has put a few good shots on but yeah ultimately he's a small frame and easy target.. I personally would like to see him play with more urgency to make something happen.. he's very passive
See what he and a few others are capable of when more confident in themselves and their team.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
For sure.. a better forward pack will certainly help. I actually think Kyle will get back on track next year
Hope so after the money they are paying him its time to start repaying the club and show what he is really about either that or show him the door.
Have a tough time playing himself into the team in 2022 though unless there is a form slump in the other halves