• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Bulldogs 2022 pre-season trial dates released

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will feature in two pre-season fixtures ahead of the 2022 NRL Premiership Season.

The club’s campaign will kick off in Newcastle when the Bulldogs tackle the Knights on February 21.

The final trial will see the team head back to Sydney to face the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks the following weekend at PointsBet Stadium.

Following back-to-back preseason fixtures, Canterbury will have just under two weeks off ahead of their opening match of the 2022 NRL Premiership Season against the North Queensland Cowboys at Queensland Country Bank Stadium on Sunday, March 13.

FixtureDateTimeVenue
Bulldogs v KnightsMonday 21 FebruaryTBCMcDonald Jones Stadium
Bulldogs v SharksMonday 28 FebruaryTBCPointsBet Stadium

Kick-off times and broadcast information will be released at a later date.

*Stay tuned to bulldogs.com.au for further updates relating to ticketing information for trial matches against the Knights and Sharks.

Trophy Points
Hope we take them seriously this year. I always liked the season kicking off with the 9s. Was a good way to trial out new players as well.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Hope we take them seriously this year. I always liked the season kicking off with the 9s. Was a good way to trial out new players as well.

I thought the team looked decent last year against the Sharks but I reckon the biggest difference now is having guys coming in from the two most recent premiers.. The Dogs will be playing with a lot more confidence