• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Signing Bulldogs sign Broncos teen prodigy Karl Oloapu

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points

Karl Oloapu Signs With the Bulldogs​

Caitlin Glanville - Media & Communications Manager
Fri 27 Jan 2023, 03:28 PM

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of Karl Oloapu for the next four seasons, commencing immediately.
Karl will relocate from Brisbane shortly to join the Bulldogs for pre-season training.
The Bulldogs would like to acknowledge the Brisbane Broncos and the development work that they have already put into Karl's career.

We would like to thank the Broncos for their professionalism in dealing with this process and in providing Karl with the early release to pursue this opportunity.
The Bulldogs will provide a more detailed report for Members once Karl arrives here at Belmore.

Broncos Statement: Karl Oloapu​

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2023/01/27/broncos-statement-karl-oloapu/
broncos.com.au
Fri 27 Jan 2023, 03:22 PM

The Brisbane Broncos have today granted Karl Oloapu an early release from his contract.

The terms of the release are to remain confidential between the parties.

Broncos CEO Dave Donaghy said, “Whilst this was a unique situation, we are comfortable with the position we have reached with the Bulldogs and as a result, we have granted Karl an early release.

“We wish him well for the future.”

Oloapu said, "I'm grateful for what I learnt at the Broncos Academy and to the staff that played a role in my development during my years in the program.

"I'm also grateful to the Broncos for providing an early release from my contract.”