• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Club Statement: Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs would like to confirm the club has issued a playing contract to Bronson Xerri for the 2024 and 2025 NRL Season.

The club is continuing to work with the NRL Integrity Unit to ensure full compliance is undertaken, before Bronson is able to return to the sport in November 2023.

The Bulldogs will make no further comment on the issue during this time.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This is a really good opportunity for the club.. He will cost us little, and if it works out he's a great prospect.. what he did was stupid as, but the fact he's kept up with his training suggests he's willing to fight for what he has almost lost.

Trophy Points
He's bigger now than he was on the juice.

I wonder if they are thinking of him for centre, or second row?

Either way, when he's in form he's a beast.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He's bigger now than he was on the juice.

I wonder if they are thinking of him for centre, or second row?

Either way, when he's in form he's a beast.

Yeah huge.

I'd be very surprised if he trains at centre!

Also just noticed he'll only be 23.. bloke could play for 10 years if he cracks it.

I was just looking at his Instagram.. fkn hell... if he's not on the juice and that's how he's training outside of footy, he's going to be an absolute beast when he starts training at the club.

Last edited:
Trophy Points
Yeah huge.

I'd be very surprised if he trains at centre!

Also just noticed he'll only be 23.. bloke could play for 10 years if he cracks it.

I was just looking at his Instagram.. fkn hell... if he's not on the juice and that's how he's training outside of footy, he's going to be an absolute beast when he starts training at the club.
Yeah it's scary how fit he is off the roids.

It's almost like he got banned and spent his entire time in the gym thereafter.

Probably one of the more powerful centres in the NRL (up there with Talakai and Bradmen Best).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Probably one of the more powerful centres in the NRL (up there with Talakai and Bradmen Best).

yeah it's good that we're able to sign him now because that means he'll be getting plenty of drug testing and everything before he even steps foot on the field for a game.

Be interesting to see how much the time out has impacted on his game.. I think at his age he should be fine.. De Bellin is yet to show us what the quality he once had, but he's also in his 30s now.

Trophy Points
yeah it's good that we're able to sign him now because that means he'll be getting plenty of drug testing and everything before he even steps foot on the field for a game.

Be interesting to see how much the time out has impacted on his game.. I think at his age he should be fine.. De Bellin is yet to show us what the quality he once had, but he's also in his 30s now.
Yeah Xerri is only young and still I don't think the NRL has seen his full capability.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah Xerri is only young and still I don't think the NRL has seen his full capability.

Another bonus is that if he brings that training ethic it's going to put a lot of heat on the other outside backs.. we've got solid competition for those positions now

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Must’ve been following the “ancestral tenets”?