• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Favourite Movie Scenes

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
A thread for sharing and discussing your favourite movie scenes

This is one of the most eery scenes ever filmed in my opinion, simply for the fact that the film crew went above and beyond to recreate the scene exactly how it played out, even as far as transporting vegetation to the location to replicate the surroundings of the time that the crime took place. According to Bryan Hartnell (survivor) the scene turned out almost identical as to how it actually went down. I can't imagine what would be running through your head when you're just chilling in the middle of nowhere and a guy with a gun in that suit appears out of the blue.

By far one of my favourite scenes of all time. The bit where he is just standing there staring at them as they drive by is so good, but that truck for me just makes the scene... it would have to be the most creepy looking vehicles ever designed.

It's hard to single out one scene from Willy Wonka because I love this film from start to finish.. this is a favourite though.. I think the entire factory set is just a masterpiece and that boat is no exception.. apparently some of the other actors were genuinely freaked out by Gene's raving lol I think it was part ad lib

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Best 2 scenes from Law Abiding Citizen:

Trophy Points
Quote from possibly one of the greatest movies ever made.

Also the courtroom scene from Gettin' Square is a pisser (if you've never seen it, David Wenham is brilliant in it).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Campbell Graham's try celebration from the weekend got me thinking about this one

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Bulletproof (the original 1996 movie) had these 2 great scenes.

Another one which I can't find is the scene where they get ambushed in the lodge. The thugs shoot the place up then you hear wild sex in the background because of the movie šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Love this scene from Falling Down. A couple of gangsters try to intimidate this guy and he casually drinks his Coke without a worry in the world :ROFLMAO: