• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Favourite YouTubers/Channels

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Normally depends what mood I'm in.

If I want to laugh I'll watch skippy62able AKA LA Beast. He used to do food challenges but now he mostly does stupid/funny shit. One video of his is him going through a car wash with his sunroof open while he eats a whole bar of fruit cake, for some reason.

If I want to get political and have a good laugh I'll watch Mark Dice and/or Officer Tatum.

If I want gun related videos I'll watch Colion Noir or Demolition Ranch. Demolition Ranch does fun videos like "how many memory foam pillows does it take to stop a bullet".

If I want gaming I'll watch Jeff Faviagno as he does mostly PC sim videos. There are a few who do solely gameplay videos without commentary. I normally like Gameranx but don't like Jake Baldino. He annoys me for some reason. I used to watch YongYea but he's pretty boring.

If I want to relax I'll watch Bob Ross. While all he does is paint mountains he was very talented and he's pretty soothing especially at night.

Aviation wise I'll watch quite a few different ones. I like Speedbird HD, Lepp Aviation, Melbourne Aviation and Big Jet TV (can't stand the host, though). I used to watch Sam Chui but he's such a shill now. So obvious.

Trophy Points
These days:

For a Laugh - GrayStillPlays.
For a Casual watch - HowRidiculous
For Motoring - Drivetribe
Other Channels I watch - Backyard Scientist, TwoToeTagMetalReviews, Nico Rosberg. I think that's it.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
For Hot Wheels, Fex Deth (Aussie) and The Lamley Group (US)

Big Daws TV - Pranks

Hooman - Gold Digger Fishing

Nick Murray Willis - funny cartoon commentary

TheAuzzieGamer - Funny gameplay commentary

Those are the main ones, but obviously I'll watch others if I need expertise on how to do something. Also listen plenty of music videos while working.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
For Hot Wheels, Fex Deth (Aussie) and The Lamley Group (US)

Big Daws TV - Pranks

Hooman - Gold Digger Fishing

Nick Murray Willis - funny cartoon commentary

TheAuzzieGamer - Funny gameplay commentary

Those are the main ones, but obviously I'll watch others if I need expertise on how to do something. Also listen plenty of music videos while working.

Ever seen the UDY channel for gold digging pranks/baiting. They're probably fake but they're still entertaining.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Ever seen the UDY channel for gold digging pranks/baiting. They're probably fake but they're still entertaining.
Hmmm I can't say I have. I'll check them out though. Hooman is who I mainly watch, the guy has a new high performance car in every video lol. Likely staged for advertising purposes but funny.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HoomanTvOfficial/videos

1597802113256.png

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Forgot to mention Cinemassacre/AVGN.

Love his work and is a bit of a nostalgia trip for me.