• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Fitness thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
thanks mate.. That's another walk I'm keen to do having grown up in the East Hills area.. Where are you thinking for start/finish?
Not sure yet as there is a few, but probably start from near Bankstown air port and head towards east hills.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Not sure yet as there is a few, but probably start from near Bankstown air port and head towards east hills.

Yeah true I didn't know there was a walk from near the airport, that would be a cool mish

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Yeah true I didn't know there was a walk from near the airport, that would be a cool mish
Regularly walk a bit north of there.
3 main areas are Bankstown Fairfield and Liverpool area walks.
Bankstown area a lot more popular of late...
Cops now patrolling it too.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Just did 9 straight days of 30 minute physio session, 6 hours bush walk, 45 mins running (on average) and now I'm enjoying a delicious bourbon in the glorious sun. I love Spring

Last edited:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I’m still in the “I’ll start tomorrow” stage

That's why I do a lot of walking for when I can't be bothered doing anything more intense.. I'm off work atm so figure I get as much in while I have the time

Trophy Points
I’m still in the “I’ll start tomorrow” stage
Ditto here.. hahaha.

That's why I do a lot of walking for when I can't be bothered doing anything more intense.. I'm off work atm so figure I get as much in while I have the time
All it took was for me to misread an "L" for an "N" and your post took on a rather different meaning. :LOL: 😂 👋 🚶‍♂️

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well I made the mistake of telling my girlfriend I'm sick of being out of shape from sitting on my ass most of the time.
She has been putting on a bit of weight since this lockdown nonsense and used my bitching as an excuse to set up a relationship goal making us do some exercise regime.

The good thing is she says we have stop drinking alcohol for 3 weeks, which I can do.
Its her who loves drinking vodka like its going out of fashion.

Sometimes I think theres some truth in the bible about women working for the deceptive serpent.
funny thing is there is no sugar in vodka or anything else in it to put weight on. same as gin thats why the girls like it it doesnt put on the kgs.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I got a bit keen/cocky and now I have a kidney issue from bad squats, or too many... Back to just walking for a bit.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Take it easy mate! So easy to overcook it.

Definitely mate.. I'm not much of a gym/workout guy anyway so it's a good excuse just to stick with my bush walking.. I'll get back into sports next year which can take care of the other stuff.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Just cracked 3.5million steps for the year.

I have literally nothing to compare this too, but it looks cool.

Screenshot_20220809-200348_Pacer.jpg