• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Fun in the rain.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
JAC is definitely a great signing for the club in that regard.. the better the moral the happier the team and the happier team, the better the performances. The guys who have been here for longer like Jacko deserve a good turn around.

Alamoti is gonna be a player.. I reckon we're gonna see a lot of our juniors come good now that Gus is on the scene given that's one of his key areas.

Trophy Points
I think we are going to see massive changes to our team dynamics this year, and some players who have struggled in recent times really start to fire.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I think we are going to see massive changes to our team dynamics this year, and some players who have struggled in recent times really start to fire.

I wouldn't say he personally struggled as he had a decent year but I'm tipping Hetherington for a big season, I also am interested to see how Schoupp and Okunbor go, and while maybe an unpopular opinion I reckon Kyle will be much better with less pressure on him to be the main man (When he gets his chances).