• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Go To Game(s)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
What are your go to games. You know, you feel like playing but you don't know what to play, just want to play a game that's familiar, just can't get enough of them, etc.

My go to games are GTA V on the PC with mods otherwise I won't touch it, San Andreas (funny enough with little to no mods), House Flipper (such a relaxing game) and Ghost Recon Wildlands (massively underrated game and I'll fight anyone to the death who says otherwise).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I don't have any consoles at present but for me it's gotta be Street Fighter 2 and Mario Kart 64

Trophy Points
Got Ghost Recon Wildlands but yet to play it. Want to get House Flipper when it drops in price.

Currently barely 2 seconds to scratch my arse, but if anything normally Scrabble, or a partly unfinished hidden object game.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Got Ghost Recon Wildlands but yet to play it. Want to get House Flipper when it drops in price.

Currently barely 2 seconds to scratch my arse, but if anything normally Scrabble, or a partly unfinished hidden object game.

House Flipper is currently on sale for 21 bucks. I have seen it cheaper before but that's worth it to me considering how much I've played it.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Ghost Recon Wildlands was my main goto game but I've done literally everything you could possibly do in the game, twice.

Trying to get into Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Was terrible on release. It's much better now that they added AI Team mates and allow you to disable the stupid loot system. It's still not Wildlands though.

I do mindlessly play Destiny 2 occasionally if I can't think of what I want to play.

Nutboy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
FUT, but it makes me feel like absolute shit.

Trophy Points
@Hacky Wasn't Wildlands the one that was super buggy on release.... and the game where when we played on Xbox I got the person we were meant to be protecting stuck on terrain and you had to shoot them? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I also think that was the one where the AI team kept really pissing me off.

I think I have it, just not sure if on PC or Console. I *think* PC.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
@Hacky Wasn't Wildlands the one that was super buggy on release.... and the game where when we played on Xbox I got the person we were meant to be protecting stuck on terrain and you had to shoot them? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wildlands was pretty buggy on release (still has some bugs) but it's mostly good now.

I love stealth/tactical games so this game is perfect for me. Put it on extreme difficulty and pick people off one by one. Something so very satisfying/therapeutic about it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Ghost Recon Wildlands was my main goto game but I've done literally everything you could possibly do in the game, twice.

Trying to get into Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Was terrible on release. It's much better now that they added AI Team mates and allow you to disable the stupid loot system. It's still not Wildlands though.

I do mindlessly play Destiny 2 occasionally if I can't think of what I want to play.

I've figured out why I hate Breakpoint so much. The map. Not so much the size of it (it is tiny compared to Wildlands) but in Wildlands you have several entry points and high peaks where you can slowly scope out the rnany camps/bases but the map in Breakpoint is just crap. It's not really suited for stealth in my opinion.

And the enemies are bullet sponges. I play on extreme in Wildlands and they're not bullet sponges like they are in Breakpoint.

I've tried a few times to like it but I just can't get into it.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Driver San Francisco and Splinter Cell Blacklist on my old rig. On my new rig I've only got GTA 4 and Saints Row 3 - but I systematically play GTA 4 (until I finish it) so Saints Row is my one for fun at the moment.

On iOS I play Clash Royale the most, but also play Pool (8 ball) and Uno against players from all around the world a lot.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Yep. That's the one. It was pretty crap on release but got a lot better.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've figured out why I hate Breakpoint so much. The map. Not so much the size of it (it is tiny compared to Wildlands) but in Wildlands you have several entry points and high peaks where you can slowly scope out the rnany camps/bases but the map in Breakpoint is just crap. It's not really suited for stealth in my opinion.

And the enemies are bullet sponges. I play on extreme in Wildlands and they're not bullet sponges like they are in Breakpoint.

I've tried a few times to like it but I just can't get into it.

The General enemies are a lot better now. You can one shot kill them. But the drones are still shit and I completely agree about the terrain. It's complete rubbish. It feels like someone randomly threw it together while Wildlands feels like real logical, tactical terrain.

Trophy Points
Wildlands was pretty buggy on release (still has some bugs) but it's mostly good now.

I love stealth/tactical games so this game is perfect for me. Put it on extreme difficulty and pick people off one by one. Something so very satisfying/therapeutic about it.
Same here.. like SWAT 4 and Rogue Spear. Games where if you go in guns blazing it won't end well.

I recall one part in the Wildlands Demo where you are storming a compound with baddies. I'd get to a certain point and my AI teammates were complete idiots and refused to hide. Got caught out so flipping easy.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Speaking of tactical. I think I've played more Opflash, Arma and Arma 2 than any other game ever. Haven't played much Arma 3 though but own all this DLC. Need to get back into that.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
After a fairly long hiatus I've gotten back in GTA 4 - hopefully will finish soon.

Anyway @K E lost my shit laughing at this bit yesterday. I was down on health so stepped into a Burger Shot. A black dude was at the counter and said "wassup ma nigga" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haha. Love the randomness of the GTA games.

In GTA V if you have a nice car the NPCs will admire it. They'll take photos and comment on it.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Haha. Love the randomness of the GTA games.

In GTA V if you have a nice car the NPCs will admire it. They'll take photos and comment on it.
Can't wait to start playing that - but still gotta play EFLC first lol.

Trophy Points
Currently playing 100 Doors Games (Free on Steam). Only problem is there are now 140 levels so that's kinda a name fail.

Cool little game in that every room has a door and you haveto figure out by interacting with the environment how to open each door.