• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Music Happy/Uplifting Songs

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
What song(s) do you listen to that picks you up when you're down or just outright makes you happy/puts a smile on your face.

Summer Wind by Sinatra is probably my favourite song of his. Well, second. Has to be second.

Practically anything by Dean Martin puts me in a good mood.

Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr makes me happy. It just reminds me of my childhood. My dad wouldn't play that specific song but he'd play songs by these timeless crooners/true entertainers.

And on a slightly related note, I'd watch the Dean Martin Roasts on YouTube. ALWAYS makes me laugh. Loved Don Rickles and just that era in general. People weren't delicate little pussies and people knew what a joke was and took it at that. Not a swear word in sight but you couldn't say 99% of what they said these days and it wasn't malicious.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Anything from the disco era is always a good pickup.. Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know, Pointer Sisters - Automatic, The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On, Sheila & B Devotion - Spacer

Also, who could go past Mental As Anything's "Live It Up"

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Trophy Points
Most recently was Lindsey Stirling whilst getting some stuff done. That or Papa Roach.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
The song that really puts me in a happy holiday mood is put your hands up featuring pit bull.
Don’t know why but every time I hear it I just want to be on a island

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
These guys are always good for a pick-me-up. He has a great voice and he knows how to use it. Awesome band.