• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Intriguing YouTube Videos

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Amongst all the clutter, there are some real gems on the tube. Post them here.

Upscaled with an ensemble of neural networks Louis Le Prince's footage, Roundhay Garden Scene, shot in October 1888.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I watched these on VHS when I was a kid at my grandmothers place. 1950's era 3D animation.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I think she's on something, but maybe of the hallucinogen variety, given that she encounters a talking wolf

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Interesting. I'm not sure if that guy realised that 2 years from that video upload date he'd be a billionaire set for life.

Yeah apparently it took a little while for it to take off.. I think initially they were paying women to upload dating vids

Trophy Points
I'm fairly certain @spiritofaslan would have seen this one

Can't say I had seen it, but just watched it in full.

Very interesting indeed.

I'm aware of steganography though, as its an interesting subject in itself.

To me it really does sound like a recruitment drive for NSA/CIA/etc to find the best cryptographers available. If it was some other mob trying to recruit the best of the best, it'd get out easily and they wouldn't be able to offer a large enough cash incentive to keep the quiet. Would also explain it dieing off if the project was pulled for some reason (or recent advancements in computing rendered that cryptography largely useless moving forwards).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Can't say I had seen it, but just watched it in full.

Very interesting indeed.

I'm aware of steganography though, as its an interesting subject in itself.

To me it really does sound like a recruitment drive for NSA/CIA/etc to find the best cryptographers available. If it was some other mob trying to recruit the best of the best, it'd get out easily and they wouldn't be able to offer a large enough cash incentive to keep the quiet. Would also explain it dieing off if the project was pulled for some reason (or recent advancements in computing rendered that cryptography largely useless moving forwards).

yeah it's cool hey, hiding messages in images.. I was watching one video where they hide a whole Shakespeare poem within a photo of a tree, and you don't notice a thing when viewing the actual image

I wonder if some of the guys were actually recruited for whatever it was, and the stories we hear are just a cover.. there had to have been some incentive considering the effort that would have went into creating it, and doing it another two times over the following couple of years

Trophy Points
yeah it's cool hey, hiding messages in images.. I was watching one video where they hide a whole Shakespeare poem within a photo of a tree, and you don't notice a thing when viewing the actual image

I wonder if some of the guys were actually recruited for whatever it was, and the stories we hear are just a cover.. there had to have been some incentive considering the effort that would have went into creating it, and doing it another two times over the following couple of years
Steg has mainly been used for viruses in the past.

"Heres a cat picture", next minute hello ransomware/trojan, albeit its not widely used.