• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Intriguing YouTube Videos

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Interesting to see now that they have a helicopter to get that vision towards the end when nowadays they'd have a drone.

yeah for sure, and the lack of smart phones capturing the moment from within the building.. I didn't even know about it till I chanced upon the video on YouTube a few years ago

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
During WWII, Britain pulled off a cinema-worthy covert op inspired by a cinema-worthy writer. This is the story of Operation Mincemeat.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Inside of you, at all times, there are trillions of natural nano robots walking around, taking out the trash, and packaging strands of DNA. Below the calm, ordered exterior of a living organism lies a complex collection of molecular machines working together to create something greater than themselves. Physicist and author of "Life's Ratchet" Peter Hoffmann shows us the tiny city beneath the surface. Watch the full program here: https://youtu.be/FzFY5ms3AUc

Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This is a really cool channel.. I'm sure some of you have come across it before

Enigma is known as the WWII cipher, but how does it hold up in 2021? Dr Mike Pound implemented it and shows how it stacks up against his laptop.