• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Isaac Lumelume | 2019 | Highlights

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
From some photos I saw earlier it looks as though Isaac is training with the Bulldogs. Not the most amazing highlights package but what's noticeable is that he has speed, strength, and wastes no time getting the ball over the line.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
While attending Bass Hill high school he represented the New South Wales Under-18 side in 2016 and in 2017 he represented the Under-20 side. (Wikipedia)

Trophy Points
Yeah he hasn't had much of a look in at Storm, but then look at the backline they've had to work with.

He's in a similar position to what Braidon Burns was at Souths.

Players with decent ability but unable to crack a star studded backline.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah he hasn't had much of a look in at Storm, but then look at the backline they've had to work with.

He's in a similar position to what Braidon Burns was at Souths.

Players with decent ability but unable to crack a star studded backline.

Apparently he left to be closer to family, or something of that nature.. so I think the Storm were potentially looking to use him more. Could be a good pickup.. Fijian players generally leave nothing out there

Trophy Points
Apparently he left to be closer to family, or something of that nature.. so I think the Storm were potentially looking to use him more. Could be a good pickup.. Fijian players generally leave nothing out there
He only got a 1 yr contract extention in August from Storm.