• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Junior Rep Squads for 2021 season

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

HAROLD MATTHEWS SQUAD​

Amir Yatim, Bailey Myers, Braydon Hawes, Brooklyn Taumata, Charlie Sorovi, Dontaye Pritchard, Harrison Valevatu, Ibrahim El-Cheikh, Iverson Matai, Joash Papalii, Jonathan Sua, Jordi Mazzone, Josese Lanyon, Julius Deacon Mautama, Junior Taupau, Lachlan Broederlow, Lajuan Vito , Levi Osei, Lisaite Tupou, Micqut Ngaata , Paea Tu'iniua, Shaquille Tavita, Sione Lolohea, Jarrah Mcleod, William Afualo

SG BALL SQUAD​

Bayley Cox, Bilal Yazici, Brandon Tapuai, Cameron Lawrence, Charlie Lennon, Danny Ghantous, Diego Bravo-Graham, Eli Clark, Hayden Essery, Jack Todd, Joseph O'Neill, Kai Brady, Khaled Rajeb, Lachlan Vale, Lipoi Hopoi, Louie Yehia, Omar Yaghi, Paul Alamoti , Solomon Akama, Trieste Winitana, Turoa Williams, Ezra Howe, Wilkinson Papalii-Afoa, William Tuitupou, Lleyton Borg

TARSHA GALE CUP SQUAD​

Addyson Winterstein, Angelina Teakaraanga Katoa, Anjali Mence, Anna Seata Takapautolo, Anneka Wilson, Gwen Swann, Haylee Hifo, Indee Brown, Leilani Wilson, Lily Marsters, Lydia Tavui-Leota, Monique Najjar , Ngamako Totorewa
Petesa Lio , Precious Papalii, Sara Sautia, Shannon Sua, Shemarian Tagaloamatua, Tahleah Gibson, Tamika-Che Tohia, Tangikina Laulea, Toa Taufa, Victoria Cocker

Trophy Points
Good to see we've largely retained a lot of talent.

Should have NRLW and Canterbury Cup sides soon.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm not being discriminately but why have we got mainly islander names in all squads. What happened to Australian named players have they all died by the wayside or what?

Trophy Points
I'm not being discriminately but why have we got mainly islander names in all squads. What happened to Australian named players have they all died by the wayside or what?
Because of the areas we intake most of our juniors from.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
well like I said we should start recruiting youngsters from the bush again.

Trophy Points
We've got some young guys coming through, as well as links with country NSW. I think the problem has been though a lack of talent scouts to identify hopeful superstars coming through.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
We've got some young guys coming through, as well as links with country NSW. I think the problem has been though a lack of talent scouts to identify hopeful superstars coming through.
like I said since Peter Moore we have had a succession of useless talent scouts perhaps the tide is finally turning