• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Justin Beiber's Custom Rolls Royce

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I didn't think the team at West Coast Customs could pull off something like this, that's for sure!

Trophy Points
Hideous looking thing, but Justin Bieber has never really had taste. Can appreciate the attention to detail though.

Not sure why they opted for JL Audio gear though.. I've always thought they were mid range consumer gear, not high end.

Ironically the prototype was never a looker either, but still looked better. Here is Supercar Blondie taking a look at it.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Hideous looking thing, but Justin Bieber has never really had taste. Can appreciate the attention to detail though.

Not sure why they opted for JL Audio gear though.. I've always thought they were mid range consumer gear, not high end.

Ironically the prototype was never a looker either, but still looked better. Here is Supercar Blondie taking a look at it.

One thing I like about it is the stand-up/sit-down seating, less of an effort to get in and out.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Ugly as fuck but appreciate the work that went into building this fugly thing.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Ugly as fuck but appreciate the work that went into building this fugly thing.

pity they didn't put enough time into studying the reference / creating the initial design.. after that stage it was all down hill

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
...or paid a F1 team to turn one of their track cars into a street legal car with all the added tech they're not allowed to use.