• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming KFConsole - KFC to release a gaming console with chicken warmer.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
When I first heard of it, I was sure April 1st had come early, but it is indeed a reality!

KFC | Cooler Master

4K 240fps Gaming using an Intel Nuc i9 Computing Element, Asus RTX graphics card, Seagate Firecuda 1TB M2 SSD, and the chicken warmer is done using passive cooling and the systems natural heat.

Powered by Windows 10, and using Microsoft Gaming peripherals.

Speculative pricing is around $2000 they reckon.

1608772519812.png

What next ... the HJConsole? The McGamer?

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I thought that Uber Eats/Deliveroo/Menulog delivering KFC was as low as society can get (ordering the worst possible food and too lazy to get it yourself, so paying someone else to bring it to you cold etc...) however eating KFC which has come from your gaming console while gaming... this, sadly, is still not rock bottom as far as I'm concerned, because I'm sure something even more stupid will be popping up in the near future.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
who the fuck keeps KFC chicken warm anyway? I dunno about you guys but I devour that shit as soon as I acquire it

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I don't think food and video games are things that mix well. Does anyone here remember Milo's "The Fuel Run" video game from the 90s? Buy x amount of Milo cans, send the token in, and get the game on CD ROM lol.

Trophy Points
I don't think food and video games are things that mix well. Does anyone here remember Milo's "The Fuel Run" video game from the 90s? Buy x amount of Milo cans, send the token in, and get the game on CD ROM lol.
Kids of today: "Mummy, Daddy, whats this CD-ROM thing Wahesh is talking about??"

Trophy Points
Oh fair enough. You can get blu ray USB ones from office worms for around $200.

Officeworms :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

haha I think I was saying it to you but a recent client brought me about 4cds worth of images and I'm just like hmm... thankfully I have an old PC as well
Were they on CDRW's?

Actually I still have PTSD about CDRW's and when you wrote data to them and forgot to close the bloody session off. I recall doing it once over a decade ago, drove over an hr to a client site with 2 x CDRWs as they only had dial up internet and I needed to install some big updates and I forgot to close both session in Nero Burning Rom (which to this day still remains one of the best named pieces of software - aka Nero Burning Rome).