• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Music Meatloaf passes away aged 74.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Meat Loaf dies aged 74​

Cassandra Morgan
Updated January 21, 2022 — 7.22pmfirst published at 7.19pm

Legendary American singer Meat Loaf has died at the age of 74.

The Grammy Award-winning singer’s death was announced on his official Facebook page on Friday evening, with a post saying he died with his wife Deborah by his side.
“Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side. Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours,” the post said.
“We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man.
“We thank you for your understanding of our need for privacy at this time. From his heart to your souls … don’t ever stop rocking!”

The post said Meat Loaf sold more than 100 million albums worldwide. The singer’s Bat Out of Hell is still among the top 10 best-selling albums of all time.
The album’s title track Bat Out of Hell is regarded as among his greatest hits, as is I’d Do Anything for Love, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, and You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth.
Throughout his six-decade career, Meat Loaf also appeared in more than 65 films, including Fight Club, Focus, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
The announcement of Meat Loaf’s death prompted celebrity tributes on Friday evening.

Among them, actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry posted to twitter, “I hope paradise is as you remember it from the dashboard light, Meat Loaf”.

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/culture/musi...r-meat-loaf-dies-aged-74-20220121-p59qai.html

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
This is what I knew him best for:

RIP big fella :(