• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Nicho Hynes

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I was a bit sceptical about Nicho prior to this week, thinking that he may not excel outside of the Storm, but watching him tonight has made me realise that the Dogs would be crazy not to go for him.. he's a natural and I'm seeing a bit of Tommy Turbo about the way he plays.. obviously he's not on Turbo's level (who is), but has his hand on everything the team does

Trophy Points
Hynes, Hughes, Papenhauyzen were all floating around in Q Cup not that long ago, with little hint they'd be the superstars they are today.

Trophy Points
The way hes going he may well end up with the final backline spot next year.

1. Addo-Carr
2. Allen
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. Meaney
6. Burton
7. Averillo

That's one solid backline actually.

Just need halves, hooker, and second rowers to get the ball to the outside backs.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The way hes going he may well end up with the final backline spot next year.

1. Addo-Carr
2. Allen
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. Meaney
6. Burton
7. Averillo

That's one solid backline actually.

Just need halves, hooker, and second rowers to get the ball to the outside backs.

yeah I can see Nick being re-signed.. he always has a go and will get more opportunities with better players arriving

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
it's been reported that the Dragons are in the hunt, but still nothing about the Bulldogs ..typical

Trophy Points

From 15:20 onwards.

"Nicho happy to play 1, 6 or 7". "Wants to be a starter in the spine".
"Wants to be at a club where he can be happy off field, and at a team that's got good staff and is winning games and striving for a premiership/semi finals". < That's the only problem possibly for us.

Also look who pops up in the video too, and remains very coy on things at 20:30. LOL

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That only leaves the teams who already have those positions covered, although I reckon he'd be an upgrade on Dylan Brown at Parra.. doubt they can afford him but.

each game that goes by is making us look less and less appealing.. if we had one more decent spine player coming it would help us with recruiting other quality players

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I really want to see JAC at fullback.. anything Papenhuyzen can do, the Fox can.. Averillo in the centres or back to NSW cup