• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Our 2023 Jerseys. Respect The Past, Create The Future. 💙

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Wow, so the leak was the actual jersey, I'm shocked!

Huuuge credit to Laundy, and the other sponsors of course... It would be a hard task to get the bigger brands to give you an exclusive use of their logo... honestly I can't think of any other team who has had this.. I mean I'm sure it's happened, but this is a really big deal for the fans.

Over the last few years I've been harping on about how much I love the minimalist AFL kits, so to see us have a minimalist jersey is exciting... I absolutely love the emphasis on white as it draws us apart from the other blue teams. Admittedly I've been a Classic hater, although I didn't mind last year's jersey, but they really pulled through with something unique this time.

As much as I'd like to see the dark theme back (from a customer perspective), I can see the thinking with a straight reverse.. blue and white are our colours.. it makes more sense... some people aren't keen on the white shorts, but they'll look better when the team is playing.

Last edited:
Trophy Points
How good is the video promo.

Reynolds passing the jersey over to the younger generation (and also referencing a video from years back where Reynolds gave a young Kiraz his jersey at a dogs game), Max King hugging it with RFM (our most capped player now), and really showing the clubs new ethos.

Looking at the past to shape our future.

I cannot wait for 2023, I think the entire comp is in for a big shock, and surely we'd have to be the dark horse next season.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
How good is the video promo.

Reynolds passing the jersey over to the younger generation (and also referencing a video from years back where Reynolds gave a young Kiraz his jersey at a dogs game), Max King hugging it with RFM (our most capped player now), and really showing the clubs new ethos.

Looking at the past to shape our future.

I cannot wait for 2023, I think the entire comp is in for a big shock, and surely we'd have to be the dark horse next season.

It's a great promo! And good spotting of the Kiraz/Reynolds reference, I didn't think about that.

I feel like there's so much hype around the club at the moment that the boys will be itching to rip in.

Trophy Points
I just noticed that Young Academics changed their company logo colours as well on the jersey!

Even the away jersey looks amazing (though us and Warriors, or Sharks might get confusing to watch.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I just noticed that Young Academics changed their company logo colours as well on the jersey!

Even the away jersey looks amazing (though us and Warriors, or Sharks might get confusing to watch.

Yep, and the Jenny Souris Foundation. It's really cool that the three have tied themselves to the club on that level.. It's a real reflection of the faith that people have in the current leadership.

Yeah It's a huge upgrade. Last year's design looked absolutely hideous in reverse.. it looked like a kitchen apron design or something I dunno.. it was off... Warriors yeah.. Have you seen their 2023 jerseys? that one.nz logo is a shocker

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Crikey I just saw it.. MY EYES!!!!

What were they thinking!

Knights vs Warriors game this year is going to be a confusing one :D

Lol, poor Warriors fans can't catch a break.. they were probably waiting the day they would not be called "Vodafone", and now they have a ridiculous looking orb on their jersey.

Battle of the worst sponsor!!