• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Pandora Pro 3400

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Wifey bought me this for Christmas, and I must say, it doesn't disappoint.

Basically, it's a console unit built into arcade controllers. You plug one end into the HDMI port in your TV and the other into the power point, and you're away.

Thousands of games, hundreds of pages to sift through, and there are all the arcade classic games we had growing up. As you have arcade controllers, it actually feels like playing these games in the arcade without the hassle of needing to feed the machine coins lol. It's pretty good.

On a big screen tv you can see the pixels more, but as someone who LOVES pixel art, I like that. It's an awesome machine.

The machine that I have has 3400 games, and some aren't even arcade games, like Tekken 3. You can't go wrong with this one.

Arcade cabinets on eBay are starting at $300 these days, so this is well worth it for $400.

1673992774375.png

Trophy Points
That's awesome!

Two player options too, so perfect for date nights :D

There's quite a lot of those sort of things these days, but few have the actual controllers embedded or included.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I was just sussing a bit of the games list... wow... lotta great titles there! looks like it has quality display as well.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
That's awesome!

Two player options too, so perfect for date nights :D

There's quite a lot of those sort of things these days, but few have the actual controllers embedded or included.
Yep. Wifey's already got bragging rights as she beat me in SF2 lol. Then the rest of the family came over. Brother and B-I-L played some 2 player game (I think it was Mercs) then my neices and nephew had a few goes each as well. It was on for about 3 hours non stop lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I was just sussing a bit of the games list... wow... lotta great titles there! looks like it has quality display as well.
Yeah man it's awesome. My console has Tekken 3 and is the 3400 game one, however considering there is one with 8000 and 13000 games, I dare say there will be a lot of games on the system that are console versions. Damn it's awesome.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah man it's awesome. My console has Tekken 3 and is the 3400 game one, however considering there is one with 8000 and 13000 games, I dare say there will be a lot of games on the system that are console versions. Damn it's awesome.

I never really played much Tekken but I was eyeing off all the different Street Fighter options. and yeah dude mad Friday night sessions and what not! I will have to get myself something like that one day.. I don't game a lot but definitely do enjoy it when the opportunity arises.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I never really played much Tekken but I was eyeing off all the different Street Fighter options. and yeah dude mad Friday night sessions and what not! I will have to get myself something like that one day.. I don't game a lot but definitely do enjoy it when the opportunity arises.

You'll enjoy it even more when you see all the other arcade classics - it blew me away lol.

Mate just type in the google search parameters as I have below. Much cheaper buying it online. Half price for the 13,000 game one. You can't go wrong.

1674087504879.png

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
You'll enjoy it even more when you see all the other arcade classics - it blew me away lol.

Mate just type in the google search parameters as I have below. Much cheaper buying it online. Half price for the 13,000 game one. You can't go wrong.

View attachment 2263

Seems to have games from a huge timeline.. even noticed some Tony Hawk in there..

One game that I noticed, Bomber Man... man that was a fun game!

Wahesh

Trophy Points