• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Penrith hit back at Canterbury’s claims Matt Burton won’t develop if he remains at the Panthers

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

TDS-Reporter

SM
Trophy Points
Penrith co-captain Isaah Yeo has produced a cheeky dig at Canterbury for suggesting in-form Bulldogs-bound playmaker Matt Burton would experience stunted development if he remained at the Panthers.

Continue reading...

Feed courtesy of Fox Sports

Trophy Points
Trying to make something out of nothing in this article. He just said he's glad they have him for another 12 months, and that he's been integral to their side since he started playing first grade.. which is true.

Not a dig at all, just a truthful observation.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Hope Burton leads them to a better season w/o a premiership and Cleary on the sidelines due to injury, proving the fraud for what he is.
Daddy's pet who requires an entire team around him to function.

Trophy Points
I'm actually gonna watch the Panthers game tonight... because I want to see how Burton goes... and because Manly could get destroyed.

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Suppose 46-6 will do..
Was hoping for more to cover for the impending T20 cricket score against us!

Last edited:

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
I counted Cleary attempted to score 5 times in the game without passing to his outside men trying to look good for dear daddy but failed each time
Daddy should move him into the centres so Burton can actually steer the team to better results.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
hahahhah now there's a suggestion but he wouldn't do it show up his son is not as good as Burton then. Got his hand on his dick dock oops tic toc lol

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm not sure how Penrith will be feeling about the current situation.. sure TPJ is a handy addition till the end of the year, but it's a reminder that Ivan has trust issues and could easily make another Naden-like decision on one of his players during the finals series.

Also Panthers can stop whinging about us because they set their sights on Tevita while we were deep in negotiations with him

Trophy Points
TPJ only joined them because JFH wife is giving birth and so hes left the NRL bubble.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I just don't like it at all.. I actually was still rooting for Penrith despite all the crap between our clubs.. it was refreshing to see a predominantly home grown team doing what they've done in the modern era, and now one of their squad members who has been there all season will have to sit out of a grand final. which sucks