• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Gotta have a gaming thread.

Have them all but I'm solely on the PC as it's the far, far, far, far, far, far superior option. Sweet FPS.

Haven't had a chance to play it yet but I downloaded Desperadoes III. Not really into those kind of games but it looks pretty cool.

Also downloaded Saints Row the Third on the PC. Gotta say, I prefer the original. It's way too dark at night.

Trophy Points
With the tag prefixes pretty much this entire subforum is dedicated to games/gadgets etc. :)

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Gotta have a gaming thread.

Have them all but I'm solely on the PC as it's the far, far, far, far, far, far superior option. Sweet FPS.

Haven't had a chance to play it yet but I downloaded Desperadoes III. Not really into those kind of games but it looks pretty cool.

Also downloaded Saints Row the Third on the PC. Gotta say, I prefer the original. It's way too dark at night.
Have you played the GTA games on PC? Far superior to the console versions :D

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Dude, it's practically all I play on the PC. I've modded the shit out of GTA V.

I'll post some pics up soon.
Mods but also gun aiming. I tried to play a mission on the PS2 when I was playing Vice City. Remember Guardian Angels when you have to watch over a deal Ricardo Diaz is making in the back alley? I practically aced that mission on PC. Try aiming using a controller on consoles. LOL.

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I’ve been using the Apple TV for gaming lately.
It’s a pretty good experience with a dualshock4 controller.

Trophy Points
Wow, never realised that.

Wonder who their content provider is for games (like Steam or their own Apple Store).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Attempted to play Saints Row the Third yesterday. Bloody hell... I played the first mission and remembered how epically insanely GREAT that game is... THEN my graphics card decides to shit out on me...

🤬 x infinity

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Attempted to play Saints Row the Third yesterday. Bloody hell... I played the first mission and remembered how epically insanely GREAT that game is... THEN my graphics card decides to shit out on me...

🤬 x infinity

Remastered or the original version? I have both on the PC and I gotta say, while the remastered version fixes a lot of the lighting and textures, it looks shit at night/when it's dark.

What graphics card do/did you have?

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Remastered or the original version? I have both on the PC and I gotta say, while the remastered version fixes a lot of the lighting and textures, it looks shit at night/when it's dark.

What graphics card do/did you have?
The original version mate. I prefer originals as when they remaster versions, they often forget the little things which make a big difference to the experience. I am certain that Alex Kidd in Miracle World will have the same issues when the remastered version is released next year.

My card is/was a Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT. Handled everything well - GTA 4, Saints Row 4, and now this happened.

R.I.P. :'(

Trophy Points
9800GT that's an oldie but a goodie. Shouldn't cost too much for a modern day replacement.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haha. What's that equivalent to these days, a 1050 or something?

Trophy Points
Probably a 1030 these days, although I'll admit I'm slightly out of the loop with modern video cards.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan @K E @Hacky McAxe yeah it's an old one but I'm more of an old-school gamer. That graphics card will still hold up today and run GTA 5 no problem. Freaking beast. I've already made some inquiries to computer shops to see if they can get one in for me - and I'll even pay for shipping. It's better to pay ~$50 for a graphics card that your PC can handle as opposed to spending $1000 on a new rig lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Hey man, what's the size (GB) of the remastered version on PC? Unbelievably larger than the normal version it seems.