• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE Pay Per View - Discussion (possible spoilers)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Trophy Points
I think that's going to be the future sadly. I did love the Boneyard match though.

Trophy Points
So apparently Extreme Rules Horror Show was a Horror Show... for all the wrong reasons.

Shitty interferences, boring action, obvious results, and some which still people don't know who won.

In short from what I've read it was more SHIT SHOW than Horror Show.

Apparentely the Mysterio vs Rollins match had that stipulation because if contract discussions fail with Mysterio, WWE can write him out that way. Would be shit if they do though. (click to reveal spoiler).

Not good news given how insufferable Bayley and Banks already are. I just skip those segments these days. Need to have titles stripped.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Results:

1595294134951.png

1. Didn't really care about this one
2. ""
3. Pissed off that Bayley won via cheating by using Banks 'Boss' Brass Knuckles
4. Didn't care
5. Stupid match, didn't really care. We always knew that Rollins was going to win and it would result in Mysterio taking some time off
6. Why build a rivalry up so much to have a stupid no-contest ending?
7. Conclusive result before the match even began
8. So another WWE production match involving Wyatt? Did they not learn from WM's fun house match that this shit won't work? Also, how the fuck was this the main event?

Trophy Points
I reckon it's McMahon getting involved and loving all this childish gimmicky shit. Sometimes I wonder how a man worth a metric shitton can make such poor decisions and almost self sabotage. Maybe the smart way moving forward is splitting brands again (unless this was always the idea). Have RAW as more serious/darker and adult based, and Smackdown for kids with all the gimmicks (fart jokes, puke, slime, romance).

@Wahesh

Suprise Suprise.... No DQ title match next week on RAW for Asuka's RAW Womans Title. Yet NOTHING for Bayleys title despite Cross being shafted. Sounds like they exepected fans to be fine with the match on Extreme Rules and are now finding a legit way to hand Banks the championship with cheating allowed. Hopefully Kairi Sanes final match and input is taking out Banks and/or Bayley long term for some well deserved off screen time (for the fans).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
If they have Asuka lose the title then that will be enough for me to quit watching it until they get their shit together. However as Bayley won at the PPV and the odds stacked against Asuka, that's enough to tell me that she'll win.

McMahon makes these matches so predictable. He's certainly lost touch of reality and what the fans want.

Trophy Points
Makes me wonder why theres such a hard on for Bayley and Banks. Heck if WWE were smart, and I know this is a REALLY hard thing for them to work out... BUT *deep breath*...

Move Naomi and The Usos to RAW.
Team Naomi up with Belair for a cracking good tag team.
Move Garza and Andrade to SD (in exchange).
Move Liv Morgan to Smackdown.
Team Mandy and Liv together for a decent female tag team.

Also .... why is there no Womans SD and Womans RAW Tag Team belts?

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Makes me wonder why theres such a hard on for Bayley and Banks. Heck if WWE were smart, and I know this is a REALLY hard thing for them to work out... BUT *deep breath*...

Move Naomi and The Usos to RAW.
Team Naomi up with Belair for a cracking good tag team.
Move Garza and Andrade to SD (in exchange).
Move Liv Morgan to Smackdown.
Team Mandy and Liv together for a decent female tag team.

Also .... why is there no Womans SD and Womans RAW Tag Team belts?
The Women's Tag Team titles only came in December 2018, so it's still in it's early days (relatively). But given the way women are running the world at this stage, rest assured it's only a matter of time before they divvy them up between Raw and SD.

Trophy Points
2020 WWE SummerSlam matches

WWE Championship -- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton: McIntyre wins to avenge all those injured by Orton.
Universal Championship -- Braun Strowman (c) vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt: Strowman wins and appears to be turning heel.
Raw Women's Championship -- Sasha Banks (c) vs. Asuka: I'd say Asuka takes this win.
SmackDown Women's Championship -- Bayley (c) vs. Asuka: I'd love for Asuka to take both belts, but I don't think it's possible. Unless Otis gives Mandy Rose the MITB briefcase and Mandy wins it off Asuka?.
Seth Rollins vs. Dominik Mysterio (Street Fight): Dominik Mysterio will surely win. Hopefully the feud ends there.
Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Street Profits (c) vs. Andrade & Angel Garza: Hate to say it but I see Andrade and Garza winning as Street Profits have held belts for some time now.
United States Championship -- Apollo Crews (c) vs. MVP: Crews wins again. Hopefully ending that storyline.
Sonya Deville vs. Mandy Rose (Hair vs. Hair): Hoping that Rose wins to prove shes not just a pretty face. Deville could possibly work a shaved head, and repackage her for a singles title charge.
Matt Riddle vs. King Corbin: Riddle wins again.

2020 NXT TakeOver XXX matches
Legado del Fantasma vs. Breezango vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch (No. 1 contender match for NXT tag team championship): I'm thinking Burch and Lorcan, but most likely Legado Del Fantasma will win.
Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee:
Pat McAfee as Cole is already established.
NXT Women's Championship -- Io Shirai (c) vs. Dakota Kai: Could go either way. Racquel Gonzalez is MIA at the moment so I'd say Shirai.
NXT North American Championship -- Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Velveteen Dream (Ladder Match): Would love to see Reed win. I suspect Priest will. Gargano has won it before, Grimes isn't really title material, Dream is too newly back from controversy. Reed winning would be amazing though.
NXT Championship -- Keith Lee (c) vs. Karrion Kross: Lee will retain and Kross will target someone else.

Trophy Points
Typical WWE ..

Can't help but fuck things up with every single PPV. Could be a silver lining though.

I haven't watched any of Summerslam but they also changed the stipulations and Rose vs Deville was NOT a Hair match, but a "loser leaves WWE/town match".

Based on the little I've read already by glance, seems like possible shitshows ahead.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Typical WWE ..

Can't help but fuck things up with every single PPV. Could be a silver lining though.

I haven't watched any of Summerslam but they also changed the stipulations and Rose vs Deville was NOT a Hair match, but a "loser leaves WWE/town match".

Based on the little I've read already by glance, seems like possible shitshows ahead.
I’ll comment on this tomorrow, yet to see what happens (although I ain’t watching it).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
**SPOILERS**

1598306349983.png

1. Meh.

2. Well I saw this coming, because I didn't see Asuka walking away with both titles

3. Meh.

4. When did this turn into a loser leaves WWE storyline? I mean it's probably better than the haircut storyline, but I reckon that Sonya will be back and is only taking some time off.

5. Hopefully that's the end of this storyline.

6. Well I saw this coming, because I didn't see Asuka walking away with no titles

7. Predictable

8. I actually thought Strowman was going to win this. Bonus points to WWE for bringing back Roman Reigns a heel. I don't think anyone saw this.

Trophy Points
Just started watching Summerslam ... and then checked Wikipedia.

Why the fuck does Bayley still have a title!!! They'll probably have Banks and Bayley break up and Banks end up with the title (equally as annoying).