• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 20 - Dogs vs Knights - Team and Game Discussion Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Averillo back, and Topine named to replace injured RFM (fractured rib cartiledge).

Waddell pending judiciary tonight.

Battle of the forwards this game.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I feel like we win this game based on our attack, but it could potentially be a bit like the Titans game.

Paul Vaughan's 200th

It's a real shame we only had him for one season, he seems like a good fella and has ripped in all year. It appears he's well liked among the playing group too.. ah well it is what it is and he's got a good opportunity for himself and his family.

Trophy Points
Harrison Edwards to debut this week... sans tissue up his nose :D

I feel like we win this game based on our attack, but it could potentially be a bit like the Titans game.

Paul Vaughan's 200th

It's a real shame we only had him for one season, he seems like a good fella and has ripped in all year. It appears he's well liked among the playing group too.. ah well it is what it is and he's got a good opportunity for himself and his family.
Totally agree, and he repaid the clubs faith put in him so far with big metres.

Trophy Points
Updated team lists.

BULLDOGS
TPJ to start in second row (replacing Waddell).
Edwards onto bench.

KNIGHTS
Simi Sasagi and Dom Young in for the Knights.

Still a danger game like the Titans I reckon as Knights have a big forward pack.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It's nice to see the boys reversing the result against the lower teams who were beating us earlier in the season, and playing some exciting attacking footy while doing so. What a player Kiraz is