• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
He was on the latest Smackdown 37 I just watched. Him and The Miz / John Morrisson have a running storyline where they are trying to steal/pry the MiTB briefcase from him. Heavy Machinery are also back in the ring.

Seems like Clash of Champions was this weekend gone, but I'm way off checking it out.

Also 90% sure Daniel Vidot is part of Retribution (which is still dragging on with noend in sight).
Dude have you watched CoC yet?

Trophy Points
I think I'm about a week or two of house shows behind some COC action @Wahesh :D

Up to house shows 38 and Smackdown last night they mentioned "COC this week from Sunday".

So either 3 or 6 eps behind.

Trophy Points
Still trying to catch up LOL..

I think I'm up to NXT just before Takeover and COC.

I'm half expecting a shitload of disappointment at Clash of Champions though.

Looks like the WWE Draft is in full swing again now too.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Still trying to catch up LOL..

I think I'm up to NXT just before Takeover and COC.

I'm half expecting a shitload of disappointment at Clash of Champions though.

Looks like the WWE Draft is in full swing again now too.
Trust me mate, you're not missing out on much. Some of the draft results were surprising, but not like 2008/2009 when they left us deadest shocked lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Raw Spoilers...

So we're supposed to accept that Alexa Bliss is now the latest of Wyatts freaks?

FFS...

Trophy Points
Raw Spoilers...

So we're supposed to accept that Alexa Bliss is now the latest of Wyatts freaks?

FFS...

That's been building for ages .... so no spoiler here. Even before the last 2 PPVs.

Im so flipping far behind now, only just up to ep 39 of SmackDown.

So I still have (from what I can tell):
Ep 39 Smackdown.
Ep 39 NXT
Clash of Champions
NXT Takeover 31
Ep 40 Smackdown
Ep 40 RAW
Ep 40 NXT
Ep 41 Smackdown
Ep 41 RAW
Ep 41 NXT
Ep 42 Smackdown
Ep 42 RAW
Ep 42 NXT

Trophy Points
aka Brendan Vink...

Old news, but they've repackaged him for NXT. I believe its because Shane Thorne is now part of Retribution (and renamed).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
They've changed things up a bit in terms of where they've gone with some storylines, but I don't understand why they are doing these now. Where they are going now is where they should've been month ago, and where they should be now is where these storylines will be in 2-3 months time. That's what's making it painful to watch. That and 0 crowd.

Trophy Points
Finally watched Clash of Champions and NXT Takeover 31. Bit of a waste of time really with bugger all titles changing hands and most of it was as expected. When someone just wins a title, they aren't going to lose it in a month.

Also aware of one Hell in a Cell result ... the one we've been wanting to happen for AGES!

NXT 39
RAW 39
SD 40

That;s what I'm currently next to watch. Then I think its 2 episodes each, then HIAC, then EP 43.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Finally watched Clash of Champions and NXT Takeover 31. Bit of a waste of time really with bugger all titles changing hands and most of it was as expected. When someone just wins a title, they aren't going to lose it in a month.

Also aware of one Hell in a Cell result ... the one we've been wanting to happen for AGES!

NXT 39
RAW 39
SD 40

That;s what I'm currently next to watch. Then I think its 2 episodes each, then HIAC, then EP 43.
Yep I know the one you're referring to.

Take a look at the Survivor Series line up - it's practically Clash of Champions 2.0 - have no idea which genius thought of that.

/sarcasm.

Trophy Points
Haven't even looked at Survivor Series.

That said this Roman Reigns Tribal Chief storyline needs killing off fast. Not only is it hugely disrespectful to the wrestling legacy that his family name holds, but its ridiculous to have legitimate cousins fighting.

On another note watched NXT Ep 39 last night and pissed myself laughing at Cameron Grimes copping an absolute hiding from Ridge Holland.

I suspect Ridge Holland vs Karrion Kross will happen at some time. Or maybe a 3 way match with Dexter Lumis as well. When all recover from injury that is.

Oh BTW did yo know Dominik Djakovic is now part of Retribution and sporting a new name.

Trophy Points
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

WWE you are deadset idiots.

Just saw one of the Hell in a Cell results..

Drew McIntyre loses the WWE Championship to bloody Randy Orton!!!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

WWE you are deadset idiots.

Just saw one of the Hell in a Cell results..

Drew McIntyre loses the WWE Championship to bloody Randy Orton!!!
Yep. But don't worry, it gets worse (I won't ruin it for ya).

Trophy Points
@Wahesh looks like NXT are getting some people back again. Dexter Lumis returning from injury, and Toni Storm and Ember Moon have returned.

Never seen Ember Moon in action but damn she impressed me in her match back. Real livewire. Check her out in the Ripley and Moon vs Kai and Gonzalez match.

Also apparently some legit injuries coming out of NXT of late. Would appear that WWE are allowing the wrestlers to get more physical / risky these days.

- Finn and OReilly's injuries you saw as both were bleeding from the mouth after the match.
- Hollands was really nasty as you saw it all unfold. Lorcan flipped over the top rope and as Holland caught him his knee collapsed on him and he grabbed it immediately and tried to retreat. Was clear he did some damage but didn't realise he broke the other one.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh looks like NXT are getting some people back again. Dexter Lumis returning from injury, and Toni Storm and Ember Moon have returned.

Never seen Ember Moon in action but damn she impressed me in her match back. Real livewire. Check her out in the Ripley and Moon vs Kai and Gonzalez match.

Also apparently some legit injuries coming out of NXT of late. Would appear that WWE are allowing the wrestlers to get more physical / risky these days.

- Finn and OReilly's injuries you saw as both were bleeding from the mouth after the match.
- Hollands was really nasty as you saw it all unfold. Lorcan flipped over the top rope and as Holland caught him his knee collapsed on him and he grabbed it immediately and tried to retreat. Was clear he did some damage but didn't realise he broke the other one.
Wow, those are some really nasty injuries. The one's for Finn and O'Reilly were from the mouth which isn't as bad as that can easily be stopped.

I was wondering where the heck Ember Moon was. She was wrestling on the main PPV's but I hadn't seen her in a long long time, so she must've been injured.

Trophy Points
I was wondering where the heck Ember Moon was. She was wrestling on the main PPV's but I hadn't seen her in a long long time, so she must've been injured.
Tore her achilles tendon off the bone. Out of action for 14 months with recovery.

Ridges injury was similar to Dexter Lumis, but I don't think Lumis was quite as bad (and that was 10 weeks). Lumis broke his ankle doing a flip over the top rope too.

Karrion Kross is still a while away after separating his shoulder.

Trophy Points
WTAF ... Big E and The New Day (Kingston and Woods) split up in the draft!!!

Most of the picks really aren't changing.

Also.. Lars Sullivan is back. (unenthusiastic cheer)..