• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Big changes in WWE it seems.

Andrade all but gone (has asked for a release).
Big Show confirmed as gone to AEW.
Christian confirmed as gone to AEW.
Alisteir Black and Buddy Murphy might be gone as well.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Big changes in WWE it seems.

Andrade all but gone (has asked for a release).
Big Show confirmed as gone to AEW.
Christian confirmed as gone to AEW.
Alisteir Black and Buddy Murphy might be gone as well.
WWE has been out of sorts (and very uninteresting) since covid, so this is nothing that will hurt them much. I thought Big Show had retired though so it will be interesting to see what kind of role he plays in AEW. Same with Christian. Murphy will be a big loss to WWE (and in terms of Australia's presence in WWE). I think he was a big reason why they had the Super Show Down in Melbourne in 2018.

Trophy Points
Yeah I meant to mention that .... shes been long overdue for a promotion to SD/RAW.

Oh and Fastlane is apparently a complete and utter waste of time. I'm just watching it to see the new Fiend revealed.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yeah I meant to mention that .... shes been long overdue for a promotion to SD/RAW.

Oh and Fastlane is apparently a complete and utter waste of time. I'm just watching it to see the new Fiend revealed.
I didn't even bother with it mate. I looked up the results on wiki after it and was glad I missed it. I might give WM a miss as well at this rate (although might accept a production type WM like last years was). I'm slowly going back to only watching the Royal Rumble like I did over a decade ago lol.

Trophy Points
I didn't even bother with it mate. I looked up the results on wiki after it and was glad I missed it. I might give WM a miss as well at this rate (although might accept a production type WM like last years was). I'm slowly going back to only watching the Royal Rumble like I did over a decade ago lol.
Actually NXT seems to be getting better, SD is flatlining, and RAW is on the decline. That's how I see it.

I want to see the new Fiend because apparently the new Tom Savini mask made for Bray Wyatt is insanely detailed and scary as hell.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Mate just skip to it lol, the weekly shows SD and RAW these days are so stale that you're missing out on nothing. Next thing I watch is WM.

Trophy Points
NXT I'm enjoying these days. I'll admit that.

Most of the time with the weekly shows I'll see the match up and skip to the final moments of it, rinse and repeat. RAW takes about 20-30 minutes to watch these days.

Trophy Points
Eugh .... from the looks of Wrestlemania Night 1, it's a complete and utter shitshow as well.

Finding it really hard to get back into watching it when they continually drag shit out to the next PPV, and then completely fuck up title matches.

Night 2 is meant to have Fiend in a match so might watch that, but don't hold out much hope for anything else based on Night 1.

So that's Fastlane and Wrestlemania they've fucked up it seems.

NXT Takeover Seek and Destroy I haven't even made it to yet. Almost a month behind now.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Eugh .... from the looks of Wrestlemania Night 1, it's a complete and utter shitshow as well.

Finding it really hard to get back into watching it when they continually drag shit out to the next PPV, and then completely fuck up title matches.

Night 2 is meant to have Fiend in a match so might watch that, but don't hold out much hope for anything else based on Night 1.

So that's Fastlane and Wrestlemania they've fucked up it seems.

NXT Takeover Seek and Destroy I haven't even made it to yet. Almost a month behind now.
Oh man it's going to be a drag to watch WM this year. I'm thinking of by-passing it. I'll see how I go and when (if) I get the time to watch it.

Trophy Points
Oh man it's going to be a drag to watch WM this year. I'm thinking of by-passing it. I'll see how I go and when (if) I get the time to watch it.
Yeah ... I saw the results of the title matches and was like "okay well one was cool but WTF with the rest".

Also apparently the Fiends return was completely and utterly screwed up.

I'm half tempted to tune out from all except NXT if it continues.... at least NXT is exciting still.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Still wondering if I should watch it though. I'll sleep on it lol. I wouldn't mind knowing what happens on Raw/SD but can't tune into them without ruining WM.

Trophy Points
Yeah well Foxtel culled a few episodes and I was that far behind I'm like "meh".

I'm going to watch WM if only for one result. Fastlane I'll watch to see the burned fiend (although apparently they since reverted back to the old mask in a super dumbass yet totally expected WWE move).

NXT Takeover both days I'll watch because I'm wanting to see how Bronson Reed goes (and honestly NXT these days has less focus on storylines and more focus on wrestling. Rather than SD and RAW where the storylines dominate.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh: Samoa Joe, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto, Bo Dallas and Wesley Blake. All released by WWE citing budget cuts, with apparently more to come.

Samoa Joe I can understand but he was excellent on commentary.

Some of the others have barely been used, and Blake signed his career away with stupid tweets.

Suprised Royce went, unless she asked for a release.

Meanwhile theres still a shitload of deadwood performing.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh: Samoa Joe, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto, Bo Dallas and Wesley Blake. All released by WWE citing budget cuts, with apparently more to come.

Samoa Joe I can understand but he was excellent on commentary.

Some of the others have barely been used, and Blake signed his career away with stupid tweets.

Suprised Royce went, unless she asked for a release.

Meanwhile theres still a shitload of deadwood performing.
Shit me dead, phark, that's a lot. I mean a lot of them were up and comers. Well I guess with no crowds the money they're losing is starting to take it's toll on Vince. Quite a blow for some of them - I liked the IIconics.

Trophy Points
Bo Dallas - was always a strange one as Bray Wyatt was being used on and off, but on a regular basis. Bo just seemed to disappear and never return.
Samoa Joe - injuries pretty much ruined any chance of a comeback, but they should have kept him for commentary.
Mickie James - she was 40 so starting to get on (in wrestler terms), plus most recent matches of hers she was clearly missing and not trying to sell the whole fight.
Chelsea Green - wasn't getting any airtime and getting taken over by other newcomers.
Tucker - Sad to see him go, as like Chad Gable, Angelo Dawkins, and Otis, he was an actual legit wrestler and fairly talented in greco roman wrestling. Seems he asked for a release.
Kalisto - I don't think he ever truly recovered from injury.

Also Mojo Rawleys been confirmed as gone as well. I guess once you're relegated to chasing after the 24/7 championship, that seems to be a death knell right there.

On a more positive note though, Alisteir Black is filming new content and returning to Smackdown soon. Apparently was having a few niggling issues getting back from a legit eye injury. He'll be getting a decent push it's been reported.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Bo Dallas - was always a strange one as Bray Wyatt was being used on and off, but on a regular basis. Bo just seemed to disappear and never return.
Samoa Joe - injuries pretty much ruined any chance of a comeback, but they should have kept him for commentary.
Mickie James - she was 40 so starting to get on (in wrestler terms), plus most recent matches of hers she was clearly missing and not trying to sell the whole fight.
Chelsea Green - wasn't getting any airtime and getting taken over by other newcomers.
Tucker - Sad to see him go, as like Chad Gable, Angelo Dawkins, and Otis, he was an actual legit wrestler and fairly talented in greco roman wrestling. Seems he asked for a release.
Kalisto - I don't think he ever truly recovered from injury.

Also Mojo Rawleys been confirmed as gone as well. I guess once you're relegated to chasing after the 24/7 championship, that seems to be a death knell right there.

On a more positive note though, Alisteir Black is filming new content and returning to Smackdown soon. Apparently was having a few niggling issues getting back from a legit eye injury. He'll be getting a decent push it's been reported.
What's the go with Otis? I mean I'll admit I haven't followed much SD lately, but is he still being used? Last year when he won MitB was one of the best things WWE did for him, quickly followed by the shittiest of the shit by making Miz win it off him. If you want to know why I don't watch much SD these days, that's a prime example right there.

Trophy Points
Yeah Otis was being used for a little bit, and was getting a push.

These days they are using him alongside Chad Gable, and the gimmick is Chad Gable is running a wrestling academy called The Alpha Academy, which is teaching Otis to be a better wrestler, but is actually teaching him the wrong things and resulting in Otis losing matches.