• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Hell in a Cell - what an absolute and utter clusterfuck (just saw the results).

Not only did it completely not suprise me with the results, but some were even worse.

It honestly seems now that WWE have their favourites for the belts, and once they get them, nobody else has a chance at taking them (and instead just make up the numbers).

There's one result you'll be real pissed off about @Wahesh ...

Also I never realised that Bronson Reed holds a Championship belt in NXT as North American Champion.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Hell in a Cell - what an absolute and utter clusterfuck (just saw the results).

Not only did it completely not suprise me with the results, but some were even worse.

It honestly seems now that WWE have their favourites for the belts, and once they get them, nobody else has a chance at taking them (and instead just make up the numbers).

There's one result you'll be real pissed off about @Wahesh ...

Also I never realised that Bronson Reed holds a Championship belt in NXT as North American Champion.
Well you're right about that mate - and I can't believe it FFS. I don't know why they even bother with PPV's anymore because they're pretty much just like Raw/SD with the only difference being the titles on the line that don't change hands that often.

Well I'm just about done with WWE now - I'll give MitB a chance but that's about it.

Trophy Points
Well you're right about that mate - and I can't believe it FFS. I don't know why they even bother with PPV's anymore because they're pretty much just like Raw/SD with the only difference being the titles on the line that don't change hands that often.

Well I'm just about done with WWE now - I'll give MitB a chance but that's about it.
Yeah it's just hard to watch. Like Ripley just gets the belt and gets promoted to RAW roster. Huge possible trajectory for her. But then Charlotte waltzes back in and they effectively hand her the belt as if its in her contract.

Sure it'll set up some to and fro and (no doubt) another belt challenge in the future, but it's ridiculous.

I'm seriously starting to think some stars have stated they want the belts in their contracts.

Interesting they moved on some of the creative a while back, and now storylines have gone to complete and utter shit.

I mean check out Nikki Cross and her latest gimmick. It's a "super hero" persona to fight against the "evil" Alexa Bliss, who has now been possessing people like Reggie. Really? REALLY? What the actual fuck!.

Meanwhile Brock Lesnar sounds like he's had enough of WWE and is dragging out contract negotiations.

Then you read this about Vince's meeting with Royce and it just makes you wonder if Vince is destroying WWE singlehandedly.
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...eeting-with-vince-mcmahon-led-to-her-release/

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan I'm pretty much on wrestling hiatus right now (I might watch MitB), but while viewing the card something was brought to me attention...

1625628040795.png

Wasn't she released on 8 months ago? This has got to be one of the shortest-lived "Future Endevours" in WWE history.

Trophy Points
Same here mate, I haven't watched anything in ages (and its also because we got Netflix so I've had heaps more stuff to watch). Putting in 2hrs per episode (or 3 for each RAW), I could watch 2-4 episodes of something else in that time.

So Shinsuke is now King Nakamura after winning Corbins crown, and Corbin reverts to "Baron Corbin". What a shit storyline.

After the crap they pulled with Otis for MiTB, it's become a bit of a joke event now.
  • Lashley will retain - Zzzzzz
  • Charlotte will retain after just winning the belt from Ripley - Zzzzzz
  • Reigns will retain - Zzzzzz
  • Belair will win, and Bayley "quit", and probably head to RAW or NXT.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh .... Don't bother with MiTB .... been months and still nothing has changed in WWE. Sticking to their favourites with the title reigns.

Trophy Points
Yeah I won't be watching WWE anytime soon lol. There's no point as it's frustrating PPV to PPV.
and theres no change in things either.

PPV with Lashley as champion > Build up hype and challengers > Fight at next PPV > rinse and repeat.

Trophy Points
LOL looks like they've wheeled out John Cena and promoted Finn Balor back to Smackdown to try and boost ratings.

Pathetic really LOL.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
What do you know... I got round to watching MitB - one of only less than a handful of PPV's I'll watch these days.

1628810964041.png

Mt thoughts...
  1. Didn't watch, not sure what the point is of dark matches in PPV's these days
  2. It was good that Nikki won (and cashed in the very night successfully) but there were some really stupid things that happened throughout that match such as Alexa Bliss hypnotising Zelina and having her walk down the ladder. Like... seriously? How are the female wrestlers even supposed to be scared of a midget like Bliss anyway?
  3. Predictable and boring
  4. " "
  5. Good match, but... Charlotte, again? Seriously? She couldn't even doing it cleanly. Then she loses the very next night on Raw, just like Vince has lost his marbles backstage
  6. Ok, that was the best match of the night, but why did they need those annoying Indians to interfere? It was perfect until that stage without them
  7. Snorefest. Knew it wouldn't have been a clean Reigns victory. Then Cena coming back afterwards? What was the point of that?

Trophy Points
Sounds like I missed nothing. I mean Rhea only just won the championship, only to lose it a few weeks later.

Trophy Points
Wow ... WWE is dieing.

• WWE mutually agrees to release Bray Wyatt > expected to sign with AEW.
  • WWE recent released talent Aleister Black > signed to AEW.
  • Bayley injured - tore her ACL whilst training and gone for 9 months.
  • Finn Balor, Tegan Nox, Shotzi Blackheart, Rhea Ripley, all appear to have been upgraded to main roster.
  • Live shows restarting.

SUMMERSHAM
  • Damien Priest becomes WWE US Champion by beating Sheamus.
  • Bianca Belair loses SD Womens title in a 27 second match, to Becky Lynch returning to ring.
  • Lashley retains WWE Champ
  • Reigns retains Univ champ > Brock Lesnar returns in a manbun.

Cena and Goldberg were never going to win titles given they are unable to defend them on a weekly basis.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Wow ... WWE is dieing.

• WWE mutually agrees to release Bray Wyatt > expected to sign with AEW.
  • WWE recent released talent Aleister Black > signed to AEW.
  • Bayley injured - tore her ACL whilst training and gone for 9 months.
  • Finn Balor, Tegan Nox, Shotzi Blackheart, Rhea Ripley, all appear to have been upgraded to main roster.
  • Live shows restarting.

SUMMERSHAM
  • Damien Priest becomes WWE US Champion by beating Sheamus.
  • Bianca Belair loses SD Womens title in a 27 second match, to Becky Lynch returning to ring.
  • Lashley retains WWE Champ
  • Reigns retains Univ champ > Brock Lesnar returns in a manbun.

Cena and Goldberg were never going to win titles given they are unable to defend them on a weekly basis.
I can't figure WWE out. Why was SummerSlam held on a Saturday night? Why was this one changed and the others remain on Sunday?

Now... they release Wyatt and Black. Why? I mean I understand that Wyatts character is becoming stale, but Black is up and coming. I really enjoy his alliance with Mysterio last year, I thought he was good. The whole eye injury thing though was a bit much. Bayley... well let's be honest, that's no big loss their as her character has been boring AF.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Onto the SS results:

1629683524541.png

2. Well I can be happy that AJ and Omos are no longer champions. They are a shit pairing, no need for them to be together. Maybe it's just me, but AJ Styles has absolutely no charisma anymore. Time for him to leave WWE.
3. Why did Eva Marie even return if she was to lose a match that served no other purposes?
6. I wasn't even aware Becky Lynch returned. I thought this was going to include Sasha Banks. Not sure what happened.
8. FFS. That means the MitB match was a waste of time. Nikki wins it, cashes in the next night, then loses at the very next PPV?
10 and 11. WTF was the point of Cena and Goldberg returning?

I'm done trying to figure out WWE.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
This is the card for Survivor Series and it's looking bland AF.

Since when was Survivor Series a Champion-vs-Champion PPV event? Man this is looking aweful, not a single title defense taking place.

1637270575706.png

Trophy Points
So just checked out WWE website to see whats changed.

Seems WWE released a stack more wrestlers a few weeks ago including big names:
Karrion Kross
Scarlett
Keith Lee
Mia Yim
Ember Moon
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Jessi Kamea
Nia Jax (FINALLY!!!!!!)
Oney Lorcan (yet retained Danny Burch)

Oh and Mandy Rose is now a brunette, and on NXT as Womans Champion.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
So just checked out WWE website to see whats changed.

Seems WWE released a stack more wrestlers a few weeks ago including big names:
Karrion Kross
Scarlett
Keith Lee
Mia Yim
Ember Moon
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Jessi Kamea
Nia Jax (FINALLY!!!!!!)
Oney Lorcan (yet retained Danny Burch)

Oh and Mandy Rose is now a brunette, and on NXT as Womans Champion.
Yeah I really feel for KK as he was coming back after that injury - and Scarlett was looking the goods too.

Why on Earth they would let Keith Lee go is beyond me.

Mandy at NXT does not sit well with me, neither does her brunette hair. I saw it on Instagram when she first did it and couldn't believe it. Nature hair is the best colour for anyone IMO. There's nothing wrong with a stylish design and some colour in it, but when it's completely done the way Mandy has it done, it looks so wrong.

I thought they were starting to make ground up after everything Covid did, but it appears like they've just gone back to their old antics of making shit decisions.

Trophy Points
Cody Rhodes might be making a WWE comeback after leaving AEW.

WOW! Wonder if they'll use him as a creative to try and turn the shitshow around.