• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Sasha Banks and Naomi released.

Meanwhile Jake Paul signs on to fight The Miz.

That'll do me!

MiTB results look both interesting, as well as highly annoying.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Sasha Banks and Naomi released.

Meanwhile Jake Paul signs on to fight The Miz.

That'll do me!

MiTB results look both interesting, as well as highly annoying.
Are you serious? Sasha Banks was easily the hottest diva there. Can't believe they let her go. Well I only really watch Royal Rumble and MitB these days so don't really care about what WWE do.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh Vince McMahon "retires" from WWE.

But interesting the press release versus the rumours as to why. Shady as!

Stefanie McMahon and Nick Khan named as Co-CEO's.

Be interesting to see if WWE changes now, given that Vince will no longer be involved getting in the way anymore.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh Vince McMahon "retires" from WWE.

But interesting the press release versus the rumours as to why. Shady as!

Stefanie McMahon and Nick Khan named as Co-CEO's.

Be interesting to see if WWE changes now, given that Vince will no longer be involved getting in the way anymore.
As far as I'm concerned, Vince McMahon lost his marbles long ago, yet still ran the WWE. This doesn't change anything IMO. I'm still sure he'll be calling the shots as to what happens in that company - Steph will just be his puppet.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh Since Vince has retired, seems that TripleH (Head of Creative and Talent Relations) is trying to get back some of their released talent. From what it comes across as, TripleH is very much liked, whereas talent couldn't stand Vince stifling their creative.

Karrion Kross, Dakota Kai, and Scarlett Bordeaux are all back, as are Dexter Lumis and Johnny Gargano.

Very strong rumour that WWE are trying to sign Bray Wyatt again to go against Kross. TripleH is also trying to get Braun Strowman back as well. 23rd of September at 9:23PM (Smackdown) there is meant to be a big announcement. Likewise looks like Alexa Bliss is turning heel again, and Dom Mysterio has turned heel in a faction with Rhea Ripley and against Rey Mysterio.

Might just get me interested again if things continue!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh Since Vince has retired, seems that TripleH (Head of Creative and Talent Relations) is trying to get back some of their released talent. From what it comes across as, TripleH is very much liked, whereas talent couldn't stand Vince stifling their creative.

Karrion Kross, Dakota Kai, and Scarlett Bordeaux are all back, as are Dexter Lumis and Johnny Gargano.

Very strong rumour that WWE are trying to sign Bray Wyatt again to go against Kross. TripleH is also trying to get Braun Strowman back as well. 23rd of September at 9:23PM (Smackdown) there is meant to be a big announcement. Likewise looks like Alexa Bliss is turning heel again, and Dom Mysterio has turned heel in a faction with Rhea Ripley and against Rey Mysterio.

Might just get me interested again if things continue!
Well things were always looking very bleak for WWE during lockdown, and since that lifted, they are getting some money coming into their accounts again so it looks like they'll be able to get some more of their good talent back and hopefully things will be on the up.

The main problem for WWE to date though I've found is that the storylines were so lame that they couldn't keep us interested like that could in the Attitude Era.

For starters, Roman Reigns has taken the place of Brock Lesnar as the champion that never loses (which is shyte), the only difference being that Roman wrestles more than 3 times per year - which Lesnar was guilty of when he was champion.

Trophy Points
Yeah the Roman "King of the Table" stuff was really annoying. They need to shorten they story archs so they don't drag on so long.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yeah the Roman "King of the Table" stuff was really annoying. They need to shorten they story archs so they don't drag on so long.
Yep. I'm not even sure why that want him to be champion for so long. He is so boring.

On the flip side, I'm loving our gal Liv being the women'a champion, however I have a bad feeling that they'll give the title back to RR at Extreme Rules.

Trophy Points
Wow didn't even realise she was Womans Champion. I thought they'd have given it back to Becky Lynch by now.

I wonder if Sasha Banks will get re-signed with WWE?

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Wow didn't even realise she was Womans Champion. I thought they'd have given it back to Becky Lynch by now.

I wonder if Sasha Banks will get re-signed with WWE?
I think Sasha was on the outer with WWE before she was released so I don't think she'll be back (although I hope I'm wrong).

Speaking of those coming back to WWE though, it looks like Scarlett and KK are into the big time now.

Trophy Points
I think Sasha was on the outer with WWE before she was released so I don't think she'll be back (although I hope I'm wrong).

Speaking of those coming back to WWE though, it looks like Scarlett and KK are into the big time now.

Yeah I knew they'd been promoted. He looks so much better with hair I reckon.

Seems they've toned down Scarletts look a tad at the moment.

McIntyre vs Kross, gees that might be just worth checking out.

Infact if they don't stuff it up, some of the matches could be very good at Extreme Rules (8th Oct).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I think our girl Liv will lose though. I can't see WWE having Rhonda lose 3 times to her in a row, especially considering it's Extreme Rules.

Trophy Points
Rhonda is being pushed as the moment because her and Dominic Mysterio have a storyline where Dominic has turned heel and gone against his father.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh have you seen this big news?

Foxtel to have a dedicated WWE channel (along with Binge and Kayo getting WWE), and ALL PPV events are being shown free across those channels. Starting from December 2022.

That's awesome!

https://www.wwe.com/worldwide/artic...me-exclusive-destination-for-wwe-in-australia
STAMFORD, Conn., September 27, 2022 – The Foxtel Group and WWE today announced a major new multi-year partnership that will see Foxtel Group’s portfolio of entertainment brands become the home of WWE in Australia.

The new deal will deliver the biggest line-up of WWE’s live and on demand content to Foxtel Group’s 4.5 million subscribers, on Foxtel as well as the rapidly growing streaming services, Kayo Sports and BINGE.

Foxtel Group-WWE Partnership Key Points:

• BINGE will become the new streaming home of WWE Network in Australia from January 2023 with all WWE Premium Live Events, including Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 39, and entertainment content available with a BINGE subscription, starting from just $10 per month.
  • WWE Network’s original programming and vast collection of archived content will be available on BINGE.
  • WWE will continue to be available to all Foxtel subscribers on both the FOX8 channel and on a new, dedicated 24/7 WWE channel to launch from December 2022. The Foxtel Group will broadcast on both these channels all of WWE’s Premium Live Events, previously only available through pay-per-view, at no additional charge to subscribers, plus Weekly Live Episodes of Raw, SmackDown and NXT.
  • Selected content will continue to be available via Kayo Sports.
Foxtel Group Chief Content and Commercial Officer, Amanda Laing, said: We are thrilled to remain the long-term partner of WWE, and be part of what will be an exciting new chapter for WWE in Australia.

The reach of the Foxtel Group is a game-changer for our partners such as WWE. It’s why sport and entertainment partners in Australia and around the globe, including major Hollywood studios and world-leading sports and now WWE, continue to choose the Foxtel Group to showcase their content and build their audience reach in Australia. We are particularly pleased to offer all our Foxtel subscribers access to WWE’s Premium Live Events, that were previously only available on a pay-per-view basis for up to $30 per event, for no extra cost.”

BINGE Executive Director, Alison Hurbert-Burns said: “For generations WWE has delighted fans across the globe and we’re thrilled this expanded partnership makes BINGE the new streaming home of WWE in Australia.”

“We can’t wait to bring WWE’s unpredictable drama, larger-than-life personalities from past and present including Roman Reigns, Rey Mysterio, Ronda Rousey, John Cena and The Undertaker, along with all the world-class WWE action to passionate Australian fans.

“It’s a great fit to welcome WWE and its year-round entertainment, including all WWE Network content and Premium Live Events, to the home of the world’s best shows on BINGE.”

WWE Chairwoman and co-CEO, Stephanie McMahon, said: “With its far-reaching and engaged audience, the Foxtel Group has been a trusted and long-standing partner of WWE for more than 20 years. We look forward to expanding our partnership with the Foxtel Group, and welcoming BINGE as the new streaming home of WWE Network in the region.

“Together we will continue to provide our unique blend of action-packed, family-friendly entertainment to fans and grow the WWE audience throughout Australia.”

Trophy Points
Also apparently since Vince has gone, and Triple H is in charge, wrestlers are being given more relaxed control over their social media and storylines. None more telling than Bray Wyatts upcoming return.

and your girl Sasha might be in line to return along with Naomi.