• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Well we know it wouldn't last @spiritofaslan (and it's old news now anyway) but our girl Liv lost to RR. Oh well :(
I actually grabbed Extreme Rulse to watch, but haven't had a chance to catch up on it. Too much other stuff going on.

But yeah that was pretty much expected.

Hopefully being setup for a Rhona Rousey vs Rhea Ripley match down the line, with Ripley taking the belt.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan well, any last fibre I had of watching WWE has been dashed as Mandy Rose lost the title, and then fired the very next day.

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan well, any last fibre I had of watching WWE has been dashed as Mandy Rose lost the title, and then fired the very next day.
Must have already made the call to fire her, hence losing the title.

Sounds like it was over posting racy photos on a site like Ofans.

We still have Liv at least.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Must have already made the call to fire her, hence losing the title.

Sounds like it was over posting racy photos on a site like Ofans.

We still have Liv at least.
Mandy has made millions off those photos, more than she'll make for the rest of what would've been her WWE career, so she's the one who had the last laugh after all.

I don't see what WWE had to lose here, more people would've tuned in to watch it because of her.

Then you have other divas over the years like Sable, Torrie Wilson, Maria and Candice Michelle who all posed for Playboy with no WWE sanctions.

Double standards reeks in the company it seems.

Trophy Points

Wahesh

Trophy Points
After cheering that Vince was gone for good, seems it was all premature.

He's back, Stephanie McMahon has quit, he's interfereing in creative again apparently, AND strong rumours he's trying to sell WWE as a whole to the Saudi's.

https://tjrwrestling.net/news/wwe-changes-to-events-company-is-sold/
Yeah I knew Vince would return. That bloke remained majority share-holder for one reason - power. I can't see him giving that up. He should've retired 20 years ago, invested wisely, sold the company (internally to a US buyer), and enjoyed retirement. But nope, he has a stranglehold on the company.

If he sells it to the Saudi's they will run the company into the ground.

Trophy Points
Yeah I knew Vince would return. That bloke remained majority share-holder for one reason - power. I can't see him giving that up. He should've retired 20 years ago, invested wisely, sold the company (internally to a US buyer), and enjoyed retirement. But nope, he has a stranglehold on the company.

If he sells it to the Saudi's they will run the company into the ground.
Apparently even the Khans who own AEW are seriously considering a pitch.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Ok time for my Royal Rumble summary.

Men's Royal Rumble: while the rumble itself was good an entertaining, I was absolutely gob-smacked that it was first event of the night. I mean, the whole night leads to the main event which SHOULD be the men's Royal Rumble - heck that's the name of the event. I was really annoy in the 2013 Royal Rumble when The Rock (my favorite all-time wrestler) was in the main event against CM Punk, and Rumble match itself was the match the took place before this. So to have it now moved as a warm-up event was very disappointing. Also, I did not like how (again) the ramp was long and had a turn. Have we seen the last of the Royal Rumble when the ramps where a straight line and the superstars can run down and slide into the ring a full speed? I hope not.

Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight: Whichever idiot thought have a match under black lights was a good idea is an idiot.

Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss: I can't even remember what happened in the match, it was rather boring as you'd expect and didn't last very long. I'm sure everyone know that Bianca would win.

Women's Royal Rumble: Last year, we saw so many women who were not even contracted to WWE competing in the event, and after seeing this years event, it appears that WWE ha signed a lot more women as there were only a few who weren't contracted. It definitely was not as brutal or as entertaining as the men's event, and I think I counted less than half a dozen women who had their natural hair colour. Also, I'm glad Nia Jax (#30) didn't win the damn thing, and while I think Rhea Ripley looks hideously ugly, she is very talented and deserved to win - so putting us Aussies on the map was a good thing.

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens: we all knew how this was going to win. The only good thing that appeared to take place is that it looks like it's the beginning of the end of the boring Bloodline story - and hopefully the end of Reigns as the most boring champion in WWE history.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Bray Wyatt passed away - aged only 36. I think it's fair to say this one is quite shocking.

R.I.P. Bray :(