• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Docs The Documentary Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Watch the move at 5:42

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gosh I've played Worms before, but that was on the mobile. Didn't know that you could have cows and all these goofy effects on the PC version :D

Trophy Points
Worms unfortunately I think they ran out of ideas towards the later versions. Was still a great game though.

Back in those days game companies had unique ideas.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Nostalgia hard. My goodness Sydney 25 years ago was the best. It a shame what it’s become.

the 90s truly were an awesome time.. it's still a great city but certainly has had a lot of the fun taken away.. Sega World could have dropped the prices and still survived a bit longer I believe.. half the people who went there hardly spent any money

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This came to mind after reading your Video Rental Store post @Wahesh

A study into Video Ezy, including a history, its near end, and an investigation into why it is a part of history.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I actually watched that exact video which is what prompted me to make that thread :)

He goes good Sir Laptop.. obviously he ain't no BBC but it's always good to find topics from your childhood covered

Wahesh

Trophy Points
He goes good Sir Laptop.. obviously he ain't no BBC but it's always good to find topics from your childhood covered
Yep. The Sega World ones and the Monorail were pretty good. He's been offline for a few months now. I like his work... just needs an audio improvement.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yep. The Sega World ones and the Monorail were pretty good. He's been offline for a few months now. I like his work... just needs an audio improvement.

Yeah for sure.. I enjoyed in his one on Wonderland as well.... oh the nostalgia.. actually a bit sad this one though, just learning what transpired over the final years

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Ah, Wonderland. We were there literally every weekend when we were kids. I remember we had the "Wonder pass".

I miss it....

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yeah for sure.. I enjoyed in his one on Wonderland as well.... oh the nostalgia.. actually a bit sad this one though, just learning what transpired over the final years

Ah, Wonderland. We were there literally every weekend when we were kids. I remember we had the "Wonder pass".

I miss it....
It's coming back...

http://www.sydneyswonderland.com.au/

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/5512c36528081422c554c0113f1d6d7a

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haven't they been saying that since Wet and Wild opened up in Blacktown?

Trophy Points
Looks like they used The Sims 1 or Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 for their visionary.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Haven't they been saying that since Wet and Wild opened up in Blacktown?
Well apparently it's a done deal - however I think they're being quite optimistic if they think that it'll be opened next year.

As for the theme park itself, it won't be the same as the original. The original was good with all those wacky rides etc, but the layout of the park itself also plays a big part in the experience.

Jamberoo is a great theme park, best water slides and the toboggan and chair lift up the mountain is pretty cool too.