• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Tokyo Olympics

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This sh..t is crazy man.. it's one thing to walk 50km, but power walking it would be something else.. great effort to anybody who can even finish this race, let alone take the win

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Russians shouldnt have been allowed to compete anyway they were caught cheating using drugs repeatedly so what happens they diluted the Russian ban by saying they could compete but under some obscure name ROC but Russia still claims gold.
a bans a ban and it opens the door for a dangerous precedent

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I don't really know the full story but I am happy that those who have not cheated were allowed to compete.. they don't deserve to have their dreams crushed because of the actions of other's

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
This one also features Rio.. what a weapon!

Man what a machine she is. The first race is unreal where Jamaica take 1st, 2nd and 3rd lol.

Trophy Points
Must be something genetic makeup of Africans / African ancestry that makes them so good at short course athletics. Both in male and female sports. Even looking back at past champions.

That relay is insane how quickly they pull away from others.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Come on mate, generations of running away from authoritywhen your life depends upon it breeds superior genetics.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Must be something genetic makeup of Africans / African ancestry that makes them so good at short course athletics. Both in male and female sports. Even looking back at past champions.

That relay is insane how quickly they pull away from others.

definitely, but also they are far more active during their childhood and teenage years than most in the western world.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm actually surprised after all these years that Australia doesn't have more stronger runners

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
And running away from lions tigers etc helps build up a genetic protection against man eating predators. In centuries to come the good old average aussie man will be able to break the 9 second 100 metre sprint with genetic protection from all the females that give them a hard time.
What with the way DV laws are.
Can see it now, Bruce sprinting away from a peroxide blonde, screamin "Fuck off Shazza, stop trying to stab me, ya crazy bitch".

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The full race.. The marathon is so captivating from start to finish, watching all the different groups, particular the lead pack.. I think it's also cool how stoked some of the guys who don't get medals look just to finish the race, given the conditions, and also be a part of history.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Mates I am super inspired by Kipchoge.. started up running again this week.. can't even begin to imagine how inspirational he is to the people of Kenya

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Mates I am super inspired by Kipchoge.. started up running again this week.. can't even begin to imagine how inspirational he is to the people of Kenya
I like how when it comes to the long distance running, no one can really compete with Kenya. Just pure running and skills, no drugs or anything like that, just natural.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I like how when it comes to the long distance running, no one can really compete with Kenya. Just pure running and skills, no drugs or anything like that, just natural.

Yeah dude.. they are machines.. Ethiopia and other's are up there but Kenya are on top atm.. I just love watching Kipchoge run.. looks so comfortable at such a long distance.