• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Toyota Fortuner

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I'm starting to question a lot of decisions that Toyota are making lately.

This is the new Fortuner. To me it just looks like a replacement of the Klugger.

1602038797162.png

Attachments

• 1602038797983.png
    1602038797983.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Toyota.
for who care more about panel gaps than performance.
Mate, we live in Sydney. There's no point in owning a performance car in this city because you can't thrash it! I care more about safety, durability and reliability rather than how many seconds faster I can get to the next red light.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Isn't that want contributes to a Camry/Corollas downforce?
They'be been the most reliable cars that I've driven. Had a minor starting issue with the Corolla a few years ago which seems to go away by itself after a few minutes, but they've been pretty reliable ever since. Currently have a top-range ZR and I love it. Fully electronic (seats, windows, mirrors), sat-nav, 1.8i (power of a 2.0i), and a whole bunch of other things I can't remember lol.

Trophy Points
They'be been the most reliable cars that I've driven. Had a minor starting issue with the Corolla a few years ago which seems to go away by itself after a few minutes, but they've been pretty reliable ever since. Currently have a top-range ZR and I love it. Fully electronic (seats, windows, mirrors), sat-nav, 1.8i (power of a 2.0i), and a whole bunch of other things I can't remember lol.
One of the brand brand new 2020 ones?

If I was buying a hatch at the moment with money no real object, I'd probably look at the Hyundai i30N. Cracking good car apparentely.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
One of the brand brand new 2020 ones?

If I was buying a hatch at the moment with money no real object, I'd probably look at the Hyundai i30N. Cracking good car apparentely.
Mine is 2019, but I don't think they differ much. I mean with every passing year a car will come along with new gadgets etc... they the predecessor doesn't have, but the engine and motor is mainly the same.

ASSASSIN

The Bearded Barbarian
Trophy Points
Toyota forgot how to make a good looking car for a while now.