• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Show Discussion

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Getting into The Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix. It's pretty good. I'm not sure if anyone here watches it, just tagging @Hacky McAxe and @Raysie just in case.

Trophy Points
I don't watch a lot of TV. Lack of time something something. When I do it's normally catching up on TV series.

Just finished The Explosion Show the other day, as well as Americas Top Dog (finally). Naked and Afraid I watch every so often.

Now that The Last Alaskans is confirmed as cancelled (don't start me on that one!!) I'll probably watch that next.

The ol' NAS drive is struggling for space these days so have to juggle watching TV shows, with catching up on WWE, all in maybe 2 hrs max of a night if that.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I think the best thing to do with WWE is just watch SummerSlam then continue on from then - no point in playing catch-up to Raw or SD in the current climate.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Anyone seen the series "Love on the Spectrum" on Netflix? It's crazy cute and you won't stop smiling throughout.

Trophy Points
Anyone seen the series "Love on the Spectrum" on Netflix? It's crazy cute and you won't stop smiling throughout.
Wifey and I watched a few episodes of it and I'm on the fence as to if it's nice, or manipulative.

I mean it's nice to see that sort of thing in the mainstream, but some of it comes across as scripted/line written and/or brutal.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Wifey and I watched a few episodes of it and I'm on the fence as to if it's nice, or manipulative.

I mean it's nice to see that sort of thing in the mainstream, but some of it comes across as scripted/line written and/or brutal.

I'd like to hope it's the former. I work with people with disabilities be it physical and or mental and quite a few of them have autism. They are VERY blunt and I absolutely love their thought process. They're quite brilliant and zero BS in them.

The contestants (is that what they're called?) on the show are practically the people I deal with, beautiful and very interesting.

Trophy Points
I'd like to hope it's the former. I work with people with disabilities be it physical and or mental and quite a few of them have autism. They are VERY blunt and I absolutely love their thought process. They're quite brilliant and zero BS in them.

The contestants (is that what they're called?) on the show are practically the people I deal with, beautiful and very interesting.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping. That it's trying to show people that aren't "spastics" or "downies", but rather real people, with real feelings, that have real struggles in life.

Naturally their personalities will be quite different to what society perceives as normal, but I'd be hoping the people they pick for the show are highly monitored/screened to insure no ill will falls their way if things don't work out.

For you, I, and most other people, relationships can be brutal and traumatic, but for people with learning disabilities, or other developmentally delaying disabilities, it can be even harsher as they may not be able to emote or express what emotional toll its taken on them.

For examples sake someone with Downs Syndrome or Autism may not be able to accurately convey they are severly depressed because they got dumped from a date, even if they feel like absolute shit inside.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Yeah that's what I'm hoping. That it's trying to show people that aren't "spastics" or "downies", but rather real people, with real feelings, that have real struggles in life.

Naturally their personalities will be quite different to what society perceives as normal, but I'd be hoping the people they pick for the show are highly monitored/screened to insure no ill will falls their way if things don't work out.

For you, I, and most other people, relationships can be brutal and traumatic, but for people with learning disabilities, or other developmentally delaying disabilities, it can be even harsher as they may not be able to emote or express what emotional toll its taken on them.

For examples sake someone with Downs Syndrome or Autism may not be able to accurately convey they are severly depressed because they got dumped from a date, even if they feel like absolute shit inside.

Tell you what, they're less awkward than I am. I absolutely love the way they just say things as they are. I think it was Olivia (?) who said she didn't want to have kids and her parents were telling her to say she doesn't want kids right now and she pulled them up on it saying she doesn't want to lie or give false hope. She is 100% right and it shows their thought process.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Love this series "Mind of a Monster" very well put together.

https://www.tvinsider.com/798098/ted-bundy-mind-of-a-monster-investigation-discovery/

Investigation Discovery is delving into the Mind of a Monster with their new, aptly-titled anthology.

Set to debut, Sunday, August 18, the series explores the inner workings of America's most infamous serial killers. Each new episode will feature a new subject with insights from those who worked on the case and even the killers themselves.

Serial killers had been around for years before the term came about, and people have been asking when, where and why these killers have struck. Mind of Monster picks these questions apart and works to bring viewers answers.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I cut my subscription to Netflix recently just to sort some things out. I'll be getting it back again in a few months, but for the time being I'm re-watching Scorpion. Damn I love this show. It gets better as it progresses.

1601592200058.png

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Really enjoying The Seven Deadly Sins at the moment. It's funny when something completely innocent is taking place, then a very inappropriate (adult scene) thing happens that results in some of the other characters being jealous or angry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Finished season 1 yesterday, up to #2 now.

@Raysie have you seen this?

The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Season-4-release-date-confirmed-for-2019-Nanatsu-no-Taizai-Season-3-called-Kamigami-no-Gekirin-Wrath-of-the-Gods-Manga-compared-to-the-anime-Spoilers-1024x576-2-1-1200x900.jpg

Raysie

Squad Member
Trophy Points
@Wahesh Nah never watched it. Heard good things though!

I don't get to watch much new anime these days, and when I do I tend to find myself going back to the 90s and 00s classics.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Anyone watch Your Honor last night on Stan?

Seems like it's going to be a great show.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Hmmm... is this a legal drama with any action?

It's weekly episodes so it wasn't exactly an action packed episode but it laid a great foundation for what seems to be an action packed series.

Trophy Points
I really want that live court show from Sydneys Downing Centre to come back on Foxtel. Was good laughing at deadshits on there.

That and Motorbike Cops on Ch7 was always good value (along with Highway Patrol).

Trophy Points
Anyone else currently watching:
Boulet Brothers Dragula
The Amazing Race Australia
or Solar Opposites?

If you haven't seen Solar Opposites, its from the creators of Rick and Morty and features a family of aliens who crashed into Earth. Pretty damn funny.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Anyone else currently watching:
Boulet Brothers Dragula
The Amazing Race Australia
or Solar Opposites?

If you haven't seen Solar Opposites, its from the creators of Rick and Morty and features a family of aliens who crashed into Earth. Pretty damn funny.
When did The Amazing Race Australia start? I've been wanting to watch that. I missed out on the first ep? Shit..