• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Show Discussion

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Yeah you can find it online on Tinyzone. I think Netflix just takes time getting the license for it.

I'm up to Season 4 now of Rust to Riches, and it's already on Netflix.

Winning :D
I legit can't remember the last time I logged into Netflix (I know .. its bad).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Did any of you guys ever watch Freaks and Geeks? It only had one season, which may have been due to the fact some of the members had bigger roles in movies and such, either that or some of them just looked too old to be starring as high school kids.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Did any of you guys ever watch Freaks and Geeks? It only had one season, which may have been due to the fact some of the members had bigger roles in movies and such, either that or some of them just looked too old to be starring as high school kids.

I didn't watch it but I know what you mean. I recognise (and freaking LOVE) Linda Cardellini. Jason Segel was in How I Met Your Mother, that was probably his biggest role. Everyone knows Seth Rogen too. When this show was on I wasn't really watching much tv and I was into either studying or playing video games lol. Good old days. I miss the 90s :(

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Howard Moon speaking of Linda Cardellini, even today at 47 years old, she's absolutely fine.

She looks pretty good in this scene from Daddy's Home 2. @spiritofaslan I remember tagging you in this scene when you mentioned your Christmas lights drama with the lawn mower lol... this is kind of the snow version of it :)

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
@Wahesh she's Segel's partner in the show. A fair few of them ended up getting bigger roles, be it tv or movies, or both. I think the appeal of the show is that it's so relatable and the characters are typical of people and situations you would have encountered at high school.

Trophy Points
@Howard Moon speaking of Linda Cardellini, even today at 47 years old, she's absolutely fine.

She looks pretty good in this scene from Daddy's Home 2. @spiritofaslan I remember tagging you in this scene when you mentioned your Christmas lights drama with the lawn mower lol... this is kind of the snow version of it :)

hahaha .. I am still yet to replace the air filter, despite several Bunnings trips since that incident.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh she's Segel's partner in the show. A fair few of them ended up getting bigger roles, be it tv or movies, or both. I think the appeal of the show is that it's so relatable and the characters are typical of people and situations you would have encountered at high school.
Well the 90s show that I've started watching is Spin City (on Stan). I didn't even really watch it back in the day when it was on tv, to me it was just another sitcom, but now that I'm watching it, I can't believe what I've been missing out on lol. It's so damn funny.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well the 90s show that I've started watching is Spin City (on Stan). I didn't even really watch it back in the day when it was on tv, to me it was just another sitcom, but now that I'm watching it, I can't believe what I've been missing out on lol. It's so damn funny.

I never really saw much of Spin City myself, but Michael J Fox was a good actor.. it's a shame what happened to him... I always get him confused with Emelio Estevez.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I never really saw much of Spin City myself, but Michael J Fox was a good actor.. it's a shame what happened to him... I always get him confused with Emelio Estevez.
Yeah that's true.

MJF and EE actually go have some similar features. It's also ironic because Charlie Sheen, who is EE's actual brother in real life, was MJF's replacement on Spin City.

I watched an episode recently that had MJF link up again with Christophe Lloyd (Doc from Back to the Future) and they had some silly hidden BTTF puns thrown in lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah that's true.

MJF and EE actually go have some similar features. It's also ironic because Charlie Sheen, who is EE's actual brother in real life, was MJF's replacement on Spin City.

I watched an episode recently that had MJF link up again with Christophe Lloyd (Doc from Back to the Future) and they had some silly hidden BTTF puns thrown in lol.

When they were younger in particular, like when Estevez did Mighty Ducks (great films).. and yeah that's right, good ol' Charlie Estevez!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
When they were younger in particular, like when Estevez did Mighty Ducks (great films).. and yeah that's right, good ol' Charlie Estevez!
Oh man I loved the Mighty Ducks. I need to find them on DVD.

Interesting thing going back to Spin City, is that when MJF had to leave the show, Charlie Sheen replaced him, then went on to TAAHM - and he left that show after he had a falling out with Chuck Lorre - and Ashton Kutcher replaced him. Now yesterday, wifey and I were watching the last episode of TAAHM (season 8 finale) that had Charlie Sheen in it. I said to her I'm not watching any further episodes after this because when Kutcher joined, it was practically a completely different show that I didn't enjoy. She's keen to watch them all though.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Oh man I loved the Mighty Ducks. I need to find them on DVD.

Interesting thing going back to Spin City, is that when MJF had to leave the show, Charlie Sheen replaced him, then went on to TAAHM - and he left that show after he had a falling out with Chuck Lorre - and Ashton Kutcher replaced him. Now yesterday, wifey and I were watching the last episode of TAAHM (season 8 finale) that had Charlie Sheen in it. I said to her I'm not watching any further episodes after this because when Kutcher joined, it was practically a completely different show that I didn't enjoy. She's keen to watch them all though.

I was watching the first Mighty Ducks movie on a random streaming site not long ago, but it started screwing up so I wasn't able to watch the entire film.. devo!

I always thought that maid woman was pretty funny on Two And a Half Men.. I'd stopped watching it before Kutcher got involved.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I was watching the first Mighty Ducks movie on a random streaming site not long ago, but it started screwing up so I wasn't able to watch the entire film.. devo!

I always thought that maid woman was pretty funny on Two And a Half Men.. I'd stopped watching it before Kutcher got involved.
Try tinyzonetv.cc - that's probably one of the best sites to stream. There's about 2 ads that pop up before the show before begins but just click on the little [X] and they go, then you can start streaming. It's pretty good.

On TAAHM Berta was definitely the funniest, but I also think Herb (Judith's husband) was pretty funny too lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Try tinyzonetv.cc - that's probably one of the best sites to stream. There's about 2 ads that pop up before the show before begins but just click on the little [X] and they go, then you can start streaming. It's pretty good.

On TAAHM Berta was definitely the funniest, but I also think Herb (Judith's husband) was pretty funny too lol.

Ah true! Cheers. I don't stream much but it's good to watch old films for the nostalgia.

Oh yeah he was a classic. Always funny on Whos Line is it Anyway as well.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
"Through The Wormhole"

Hosted by Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole will explore the deepest mysteries of existence - the questions that have puzzled mankind for eternity. What are we made of? What was there before the beginning? Are we really alone? Is there a creator? These questions have been pondered by the most exquisite minds of the human race. Now, science has evolved to the point where hard facts and evidence may be able to provide us with answers instead of philosophical theories. Through the Wormhole will bring together the brightest minds and best ideas from the very edges of science - Astrophysics, Astrobiology, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and more - to reveal the extraordinary truth of our Universe.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
"Through The Wormhole"

Hosted by Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole will explore the deepest mysteries of existence - the questions that have puzzled mankind for eternity. What are we made of? What was there before the beginning? Are we really alone? Is there a creator? These questions have been pondered by the most exquisite minds of the human race. Now, science has evolved to the point where hard facts and evidence may be able to provide us with answers instead of philosophical theories. Through the Wormhole will bring together the brightest minds and best ideas from the very edges of science - Astrophysics, Astrobiology, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and more - to reveal the extraordinary truth of our Universe.
Worth the watch and kind of confirms my theory involving black holes and the universe.
Yet to see a credible theory where the matter for the universe originated from though...

Trophy Points
@Wahesh @Howard Moon

Did either of you guys ever check out Bo Burnham's Inside on Netflix?

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/81289483

If you haven't it's definitely worth the time put aside to watch it.

A good delve into the human mind and personal reflections over the covid lockdown period.

It's part comedy, but shows genuine struggles about how lockdown impacted peoples mental health.

All filmed by himself in a single room over the course of lockdown.

Really good watch.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I haven't got Netflix but that sounds interesting. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube

Trophy Points
I haven't got Netflix but that sounds interesting. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube
Yeah or see if Uncle Torrence has it available. Probably should.

It's a very good delve into his mental health and fragility too.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh @Howard Moon

Did either of you guys ever check out Bo Burnham's Inside on Netflix?

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/81289483

If you haven't it's definitely worth the time put aside to watch it.

A good delve into the human mind and personal reflections over the covid lockdown period.

It's part comedy, but shows genuine struggles about how lockdown impacted peoples mental health.

All filmed by himself in a single room over the course of lockdown.

Really good watch.
I haven't come across it on Netflix yet. Is it a recent release?