• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Show Discussion

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've been watching some of the old Steve Irwin stuff on YouTube of late, man that bloke was a character.. It's great to see Robert following in his footsteps, but also creating his own legacy.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
If you guys are interested in crime shows, "See No Evil" is very very good. It's all different murder cases that were solved with the help of CCTV

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Is where our generation is lucky, we grew up without having to worry about the plodders knocking at the door because we were observed on CCTV during an investigation crossing the road within 25m of an intersection, so are also instantly suspected of the crime we're investigating due to such antisocial behaviour, here's your infringement and please explain why you also committed the crime we're investigating!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's fair but sometimes a person can be a valuable witness to a crime, and on that show it is often the case. There is definitely pros and cons, particularly when you've got people who are afraid to keep their big door open during the daytime.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I've been watching some of the old Steve Irwin stuff on YouTube of late, man that bloke was a character.. It's great to see Robert following in his footsteps, but also creating his own legacy.
I don't mind a bit of true crime here and there.

At the moment I'm watching "From" on Stan. It's dark but they manage to make the cliff-hangers at the end of every episode very good. It keeps you coming back.

Also Cobra Kai on Netflix - another one that makes the cliff hangers very well.

Cobra Kai was originally made as a YouTube show, then Netflix bought the wrights to it.

Trophy Points
Has anyone been watching the TV series YOU at all? If not it's worth checking out as it's incredibly good.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Some of the shows Richard Hammond is the presenter fot seem pretty interesting, such as "Wild Weather".. at least I think that's the one I have woken up to on a couple of occasions. Anything to do with nature/weather and the study of life is always good when you're in the mood for it.

Trophy Points
Some of the shows Richard Hammond is the presenter fot seem pretty interesting, such as "Wild Weather".. at least I think that's the one I have woken up to on a couple of occasions. Anything to do with nature/weather and the study of life is always good when you're in the mood for it.
Hammonds wildlife special he did (2 parter) was really good. You get to know he's an amateur photographer and he goes into the amazon (I think it was), and takes photos. Even captures pink dolphins on film!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Watching FUBAR now with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not a bad show. Interesting to see how it develops.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Finished Cobra Kai (season 5) and season 5 was easily the best. Season 6 will be the last, and I can't wait.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Finished watching the second season of FROM on Stan. Man that show can really get you hooked. Can't wait for season 3.