• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Shows Underrated TV Shows

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Still on Season 1... been watching F1 Drive to Survive and finishing off Naked and Afraid XL recently.
Fair enough. Add Hyperdrive to your list... it's pretty good.

Wahesh

Trophy Points

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Cant wait to watch the new series currently being produced. A first in oz called TheRef Rorters based on clubs who manage to get all the ball in games by fooling the man with the whistle

Trophy Points
Anyone else here watching/watched Squid Game on Netflix?

It's South Korean, but the voices line up with lip movement, so I think they recorded the movie with them in Korean AND English, and then just had the voices dubbed over.

Either way it's brilliant. One of those series where you can't help but punch out another one. Watched 3 in a row, and then another 2.

Storyline is people who owe debts are given the chance to win billions in dollars, by competing in games held by masked men in a mystery location. 456 start and over a series of 6 games contestants are "eliminated".
Goes into their backstories into how they got into debt, and everything.

It's pretty brutal/violent in places, and theres a lot of mystery about it. Rated MA15+ with Strong "everything", but I reckon it must have only JUST escaped an R rating.

Think SAW meets Hunger Games meets The Hunt.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Money Heist is a gun show.
Also I might get laughed at for this but Stranger Things is pretty good.
I watch both, I love both.

Can't wait for season 4 of Stranger Things, and currently season 5 of Money Heist has had the first 5 eps released, and the final 5 eps of season and show will be coming to Netflix on December.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Not at all. Stranger Things is actually pretty decent.
The trailer has been released for season 5 - it's coming out next year. No exact date though. The thing about Stranger Things is it's really unpredictable for them to lock in a release date. Over 2 years between seasons is too much. Sure, Covid hit a lot of areas of entertainment, but they were still making movies and resumed day-time tv shows during Covid, so surely they could've kept it going. I'm waiting season 4 of Rust Valley restorers. Can't wait.

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I watch both, I love both.

Can't wait for season 4 of Stranger Things, and currently season 5 of Money Heist has had the first 5 eps released, and the final 5 eps of season and show will be coming to Netflix on December.
I’m waiting for December as I don’t want to stop start, I’ll watch the whole thing straight (binger)

Trophy Points
Finished watching Rust Valley Restorers. Really hope it comes back as it was enjoyable.

Struggling to get into Rust to Riches if I'm honest, as I find the people and presentation all over the place.

Metal Shop Masters is pretty cool, I'm up to the finals in that now.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Finished watching Rust Valley Restorers. Really hope it comes back as it was enjoyable.

Struggling to get into Rust to Riches if I'm honest, as I find the people and presentation all over the place.

Metal Shop Masters is pretty cool, I'm up to the finals in that now.
I found it hard to get into West Coast Customs - I find the guy who runs it a bit stupid and the cars they have are pretty bland, but overall I like the team and the work they do.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
A new one on Netflix I'm watching is a Korean show (subbed in English) called "Squid Game" - my goodness it's good. If you like Money Heist, this one rates even higher than it. It's #1 in Australia right now - for obvious reasons. Bloody awesome show.

Last edited:
Trophy Points
A new one on Netflix I'm watching is a Korean show (subbed in English) called "Squid Game" - my goodness it's good. If you like Money Heist, this one rates even higher than it. It's #1 in Australia right now - for obvious reason.s Bloody awesome show.
Yeah I finished it. Really good series.

Finished Hyperdrive the other day too, but couldn't get into West Coast Customs or Rust to Riches.

Working my way through Death by Magic at the moment. Pretty amazing magician the bloke is, and its slightly different to what Dynamo does but along a similar vein. Having seen Dynamo live, the way they do things is amazing.

Drummon Money-Coutts in the series goes so far outside the box with his tricks, it's like "dude thats insane!"

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yeah I finished it. Really good series.

Finished Hyperdrive the other day too, but couldn't get into West Coast Customs or Rust to Riches.

Working my way through Death by Magic at the moment. Pretty amazing magician the bloke is, and its slightly different to what Dynamo does but along a similar vein. Having seen Dynamo live, the way they do things is amazing.

Drummon Money-Coutts in the series goes so far outside the box with his tricks, it's like "dude thats insane!"
What I like most about Rust to Riches is that it's all about moving up on the food chain, so they'll build a car then work their way up trying to receive a 6-figure job.

Mainly towards the end of the episode they the negotiating of how much they think the car is worth to a buyer - and that's where it gets interesting. In some cases they'll negotiate a price plus something else to work on.

If you watch the last episode of season 2 to see how it pans out, I reckon you'll get intersted.

Rust Valley Restorers was a gem I found. I only started watching it because I thought it said "AUST Valley Restorers" (thinking it was an Aussie show LOL).

Trophy Points
What I like most about Rust to Riches is that it's all about moving up on the food chain, so they'll build a car then work their way up trying to receive a 6-figure job.

Mainly towards the end of the episode they the negotiating of how much they think the car is worth to a buyer - and that's where it gets interesting. In some cases they'll negotiate a price plus something else to work on.

If you watch the last episode of season 2 to see how it pans out, I reckon you'll get intersted.

Rust Valley Restorers was a gem I found. I only started watching it because I thought it said "AUST Valley Restorers" (thinking it was an Aussie show LOL).
Yeah I just found it was all over the shop (Rust to Riches). Bugger all about the cars and more about the people in it. Found the concept a little pointless.

Hyperdrive was fairly good, but stupidly dangerous and untested with some of those challenges.