• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Shows Underrated TV Shows

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Yeah I just found it was all over the shop (Rust to Riches). Bugger all about the cars and more about the people in it. Found the concept a little pointless.

Hyperdrive was fairly good, but stupidly dangerous and untested with some of those challenges.
That one towards the end was a bit of a surprise - how that water canon thing smashed the windshield of the AMG Merc the German lady was driving.

Also that race where the 180sx (I think) beat a Lamborghini LOL. It shows that it was about skills, not just raw speed.

I found it interesting.

Trophy Points
That one towards the end was a bit of a surprise - how that water canon thing smashed the windshield of the AMG Merc the German lady was driving.

Also that race where the 180sx (I think) beat a Lamborghini LOL. It shows that it was about skills, not just raw speed.

I found it interesting.
Favourite car for me was one of the supercharged Mustangs with the whipple supercharger. Sounded amazing but they got knocked out early.

Oh and why even bother having that wanker using the AMG Merc doors to hit things!

Trophy Points
Just finished watching YOU on Netflix (until next season). Bloody hell its good (and gruesome).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Isn't that the show they framed Tedesco with to promote it?
Well that's pretty much the one. Teddy is a sleaze bag in person I've heard. I hope they strip the NSW captaincy off him because of this (although it's unlikely).

Speaking of captains... does anyone know who the Kangaroos captain is?

Last edited:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well that's pretty much the one. Teddy is a sleaze bag in person I've heard. I hope they stripe the NSW captaincy off him because of this (although it's unlikely).

Speaking of captains... does anyone know who the Kangaroos captain is?

Ah true.. he seems like a good lad but who knows. There's always somebody who will try and tarnish your rep

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Ah true.. he seems like a good lad but who knows. There's always somebody who will try and tarnish your rep
I heard that during the World Cup in 2017, he got into a fight with one of his Italian team mates (he was playing for Italy back then) and it was all over a girl.