• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
My local butcher got a pallet of Waygu that was meant for cruise ships and high end restraunt. Coronavirus came in woo hoo waygu $34 a kilo I bought a lot lol
Rump? What’s the marbling content ?

I’ve got half a wagyu cow in my freezer. And I still keep buying more thanks to the sales that my supplier gives me (thanks to C19)

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Rump? What’s the marbling content ?

I’ve got half a wagyu cow in my freezer. And I still keep buying more thanks to the sales that my supplier gives me (thanks to C19)
sirloin
It would be a3 possibly very good works at about 11 dollars for a single 350gram

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Wow that’s cracker!!
This weekend might take a break from meat. I’ll be mooing soon.

Tomorrow night making dough for pizza on Sunday.. 💦

You make your own dough?
What’s the secret.

Trophy Points
I would really love to buy meat these days. Instead I eat most of my steaks vicariously via next door who has a smoker and cooks the most delicious smelling steaks.

I'd be lieing if I said I didn't spend longer than I should in the backyard around dinner time checking for poos when I feed poochie.

:D

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Tbh, it’s no secret.
00 flour, bit of yeast, salt and water. Resting for the 32-48 hrs, then take out and get to room temp.
The hardest part is getting the base. I don’t use a roller because it thickens the dough. If anything that’s the secret.
Hmmmm interesting, I have a mate that makes wood fired pizza and his dough is unbelievable he tells me he ads extra things in the dough but won’t tell me what.