• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm officially in love korean hot sauce the first taste is like bbq sauce then a 2 minute chicken noodle flavour hits you ,then the burn .it won't bother vetetran chilli folk but definitely has a real real real nice kick burn but not painful back of my throat feels like I swallowed a heat beat but yet pleasant
20210117_161912.jpg

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
No wasbi spewing I bought a few packs back from Japan as a joke the kids loved them so did I lol,kastu curry not much difference from packet in woollies its a cheap comfort food over their panko crumbs chicken and pork Katsu curry and rice you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between here and Japan

haha sick... yeah true, suppose there is not a lot to Katsu really..

I'm officially in love korean hot sauce the first taste is like bbq sauce then a 2 minute chicken noodle flavour hits you ,then the burn .it won't bother vetetran chilli folk but definitely has a real real real nice kick burn but not painful back of my throat feels like I swallowed a heat beat but yet pleasant
View attachment 1248

I was sussing that out in the other photo.. gotta love that hot sowce! the hotter the better

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
haha sick... yeah true, suppose there is not a lot to Katsu really..

I was sussing that out in the other photo.. gotta love that hot sowce! the hotter the better
I'm dead set tempted to butcher my own version of Korean fried chicken to just did it hot sauce a swim first though lol

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Lol man the kimchi by "The Goods" is so potent that it blows the lid off if you don't shut it properly.. Still prefer Keep It Cleaner's kimchi, though

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah wifey has the dehydrater from them for drying cookies, etc works really well.

yeah nice.. I don't own any appliances or anything from Aldi but know some people who do and they seem to be decent.. my brother reckons when they get Winter gear in it's the worst.. everybody rushes the entry :ROFLMAO:

Trophy Points
For those of you into kimchi, good news..

Eating kimchi — South Korean fermented cabbage — could be a drug-free way to keep your locks, according to a 2019 study in the World Journal of Men’s Health.
Scientists at Dankook University, Seoul, investigated claims that kimchi boosted hair growth by helping blood vessels dilate, increasing blood flow to the scalp.
They studied 23 men with hair loss. Each was told to drink a small bottle of liquidised kimchi before breakfast and at bedtime.
After a month, the average number of hairs had risen from about 85 per square centimetre of scalp to 90. And in four months, it reached 92.
Dr Fenton says: ‘This is interesting research, but the numbers involved are far too small to conclude that eating kimchi is going to tackle hair loss.’

yeah nice.. I don't own any appliances or anything from Aldi but know some people who do and they seem to be decent.. my brother reckons when they get Winter gear in it's the worst.. everybody rushes the entry :ROFLMAO:
The rocking chair for mums I think caused the biggest Aldi brawl.... that or the vac cleaner.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
For those of you into kimchi, good news..

Eating kimchi — South Korean fermented cabbage — could be a drug-free way to keep your locks, according to a 2019 study in the World Journal of Men’s Health.
Scientists at Dankook University, Seoul, investigated claims that kimchi boosted hair growth by helping blood vessels dilate, increasing blood flow to the scalp.
They studied 23 men with hair loss. Each was told to drink a small bottle of liquidised kimchi before breakfast and at bedtime.
After a month, the average number of hairs had risen from about 85 per square centimetre of scalp to 90. And in four months, it reached 92.
Dr Fenton says: ‘This is interesting research, but the numbers involved are far too small to conclude that eating kimchi is going to tackle hair loss.’

Lol all the receding men are rushing out to buy the Aldi fermenters :ROFLMAO:

The rocking chair for mums I think caused the biggest Aldi brawl.... that or the vac cleaner.

haha I'm surprised it wasn't TP!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Goods' Kimchi will turn you into a fkn bear... that sh*t is potent as... sat some on my desk the other day and the lid popped off and hit the roof

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's the type im after ,bought some kimchi flavoured seaweed snacks they are the goods

The only thing I don't like about that one is that they use more of the closer to the stalk bits.. it's still good, but I prefer the Keep it Cleaner vegan one, which has more of the outer bits of the plant, which I prefer when fermented.. both are equally potent I would say, just that the Keep it Cleaner uses a screw on lid so there is no popping off shenanigans :ROFLMAO: Far out I haven't run seaweed since I was in primary school.. might have to give those a go