• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Andrew Hill and Bulldogs part ways.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Andrew Hill to leave the Bulldogs
bulldogs.com.au
Tue 12 Jan 2021, 06:03 PM

Andrew Hill has resigned from his position as CEO of the Bulldogs and will finish with the club immediately.

Bulldogs Chairman John Khoury said:
"Andrew Hill has made a significant contribution to the Bulldogs over the past three years. He has strengthened all areas of the club and will leave us in a strong position for a new CEO to take over. We are appreciative of his professionalism in signalling this early enough for us to find a replacement in time for the start of the season."

Andrew Hill said:
"I have enjoyed my time at the Bulldogs and after three years of service in the role the time is now right to look at my next challenge. I wish the club and team every success for the future."

Current Chief Financial Officer, John White, will fill the role of interim CEO, with the Board to immediately begin the recruitment process for a new Chief Executive.

Trophy Points

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Not fused to be honest, most of the good work came from Barrett I think.
Plus to much board friction we need everyone on the same side.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Not fused to be honest, most of the good work came from Barrett I think.
Plus to much board friction we need everyone on the same side.

I think the Laundy's and certain board members like Khoury have played their part as well, but Barrett has definitely come in with an agenda and has been a real driving force.

the media are already trying to beat this up but if his contract is up and if they want to part ways then that's just life... he will move onto another role and we will move on to another CEO