• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

(Behind The Titantron) - The Final Days Of Test - The Final Bell

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I liked Test back in the Attitude Era as I was a huge fan of The Rock and the Corporation. Knowing he was carrying this burden for a long time makes we wonder what other wrestlers out there are suffering from something like this silently as well?

Trophy Points
Pretty damning and definitely something they need to look more into. Seems they have a long history of chewing up and spitting out wrestlers when they are broken.

Makes you wonder how many others had it and died.

Have you seen this site before: https://wrestlerdeaths.com/

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Wow, never seen that before. It puts thing into perspective. I think the problem with wrestlers is that it makes a huge impact on their lives. They are constantly travelling, spending time away from their families, and of course wrestling itself, while an act, is quite demanding on the body. I'm hoping that with all wrestlers staying in Miami at the moment, that it at least takes less toll on them considering they're not on the road constantly.

Trophy Points
Yeah it's very similar to musicians (imagine their mental health/income stream at the moment!).

Wrestlers of the past would be dealing with steroid abuse too, which would make things even worse. Depression, pain medication, it really is a recipie for disaster really. Probably explains why partners are in the same brand together.

Even those without families, would make it hard to hold down a relationship (or establish one) when you are always on the move. Perhaps WWE need to cut back on the live shows, push more at performance centers in regional states (that fans can attend), to lessen the burden on their staff.

Perhaps thats one positive to come from the stage shows, is that those couples have longer to spend together.