• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Burto to rep The Area in Game ll.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It was always going to be hard to leave him out given the effort he's shown this season.

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
How good is that??
Fox showing his class by being first in congratulate Burto even though he’d be disappointed at not being called up himself.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
unfortunately JAC has become the victim of NRL politics. How dare the dogs have two representing NSW when they are down the bottom of the comp. You can guarantee that if Ado Carr had still been with Melbourne he would have been first man picked for the series.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Carrying a winger who is there purely for meters and potentially defusing a high ball over the winger with the most X factor in the comp could prove costly (again). They make Tupou take so many carries that he'll be too gassed to offer much in attack.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Carrying a winger who is there purely for meters and potentially defusing a high ball over the winger with the most X factor in the comp could prove costly (again). They make Tupou take so many carries that he'll be too gassed to offer much in attack.
well time will tell they may come to regret omitting him yet

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and the way Freddy was talking it sounds as if he would give preference to that south Sydney player who hasnt even been playing for 8 weeks due to injury . Weak comparison if you ask me !

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well tbh I thought there were moments both in attack and defence where they missed Josh in game 1. Tupou was essentially playing as another forward.

Oh yeah I forgot about Latrell. I suppose it depends how he plays at club level and how Matt goes/ if NSW win. It will be interesting to see if Matt has a blinder if they'd put Latrell at right centre.