• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Check out this motorhome

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

Trophy Points
Have a go at some of the superyachts on his Aquaholic channel. Farkn'ell.

This video feels so British though..

Kinda reminds me of the F1 trailer homes the drivers have at each race.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Have a go at some of the superyachts on his Aquaholic channel. Farkn'ell.

This video feels so British though..

Kinda reminds me of the F1 trailer homes the drivers have at each race.
The garage underneath got me by surprise lol - I wasn't expecting that.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I saw this comment "I've got a problem with this layout. If you're in the bedroom and you want something from the kitchen, I guess you just have wait for the person in the toilet to finish."

I don't really see this is an issue lol how long do they plan on spending on the crapper? actually walking by after somebody just went could suck though :ROFLMAO:

Trophy Points
I saw this comment "I've got a problem with this layout. If you're in the bedroom and you want something from the kitchen, I guess you just have wait for the person in the toilet to finish."

I don't really see this is an issue lol how long do they plan on spending on the crapper? actually walking by after somebody just went could suck though :ROFLMAO:
I thought "oh wow thats gonna be roomy", until I realised he already had the sections folded out on it when showing the inside.

I wonder too about how practical something this size really is. Would be a pain in the arse to park in most areas, and some camp/van sites aren't really designed to deal with such large motorhomes.