• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Club bids farewell to Ava Seumanufagai

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points

Club Statement: Ava Seumanufagai​

Author bulldogs.com.au
Fri 11 Nov 2022, 06:52 PM

Much speculation has surrounded 141-game Bulldogs forward Ava Seumanufagai following the Club’s top 30 announcement this week where his name was omitted.

Despite any speculation, Ava’s exit from the Club has been an amicable one as he leaves the NRL to pursue another opportunity.

The Club had been in talks with Ava at the end of the 2022 season and agreed to terms to release him from his contract.

“Ava brought great energy and experience to Belmore. He was a leader amongst the younger players and was someone who always led the way in terms of his attitude at training and desire to improve,” said Chief Executive Officer Aaron Warburton.
“The Bulldogs would like to thank Ava for guiding his teammates and for his work ethic and contribution to our Club. We wish him and his family all the best for their future endeavours.”

Trophy Points
He gave all he had to offer.. definitely should be proud of himself.
Always put in a solid effort. Seems to indicate he's off elsewhere. I think he's still got a few years left in him.

Would probably do well in ESL, or a club short on props.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Always put in a solid effort. Seems to indicate he's off elsewhere. I think he's still got a few years left in him.

Would probably do well in ESL, or a club short on props.

yeah I reckon he'd be good for another Super League stint.