• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

PC Cockhead: The Game

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Lol now I really have seen it all. Fuck how funny are its movements... balls as legs :ROFLMAO: the graphics are actually pretty good though

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Anyone actually play Cuphead, though?

It's a great game but damn did I want to pick up my TV and smash it into 1,000 pieces a lot of the time.

Trophy Points
Lol now I really have seen it all. Fuck how funny are its movements... balls as legs :ROFLMAO: the graphics are actually pretty good though
The flips and spins as well as the costumes cracked me up hard.

Anyone actually play Cuphead, though? It's a great game but damn did I want to pick up my TV and smash it into 1,000 pieces a lot of the time.
Can't say I have.... yet.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Rather than try and explain, here's the video trailer. It's a parody of the game Cuphead, and whilst its $10 on Steam, apparently not all that good.

Still funny as fuck though.

@Fartin luther king @ASSASSIN @K E @Bad Billy @Howard Moon @Wahesh @Hacky McAxe

It looks amazing. Reminds me of an old space invaders clone I played as a kid. Instead of a spaceship, you were a cock and balls and you had to shoot jizz at falling vaginas and bibles, and had to avoid condoms. It was an amazing game.

Trophy Points
It looks amazing. Reminds me of an old space invaders clone I played as a kid. Instead of a spaceship, you were a cock and balls and you had to shoot jizz at falling vaginas and bibles, and had to avoid condoms. It was an amazing game.
I briefly remember the one you are talking about... but I can't recall the name.

Trophy Points
Me either. And it's annoying me 'cause I want to play it now in all it's 8-bit glory.
Not the sort of thing that really works in a Google search either "condom, dick, sperm, computer, game".

From what I can tell it was just called "Condom Game". There was another called Space Phallus but it was a side scroller.