• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Favourite Songs

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
I wasn't a huge Korn fan myself but did really enjoy some of their songs, particular Got The Life which is all time banger.. I might throw it on now actually. Linkin Park always a favourite.. I often crank Lying From You up man that freaking chorus gets you so pumped! Lungs of steel. This live version, my goodness!!! they truly had the best contrast of sounds.
The most recent Korn album (Requiem) is very VERY good.

Likewise the latest Linkin Park tracks are amazing.

Lost was recorded in 2003 (before Chesters passing) as a B side for Meteora but stayed in the vault until Meteora20 was released this year. Hard to believe it's been 20 years since that album dropped.

They've released a stack of b sides and unreleased material recently too.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
After today's win with The Fox back in the side ... and The Fox ... scoring, I'm surprised this has not been mentioned as yet despite its age.
Lets Trot !!!

Trophy Points
After today's win with The Fox back in the side ... and The Fox ... scoring, I'm surprised this has not been mentioned as yet despite its age.
Lets Trot !!!
I was attempting to completely forget about that... forever :D

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Really liking a few of Pete Murray's popular hits of late. He's kind of stepped away from the public light in recent years. I remember he did the 2005 NRL Grand Final Pre Show Entertainment.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Really liking a few of Pete Murray's popular hits of late. He's kind of stepped away from the public light in recent years. I remember he did the 2005 NRL Grand Final Pre Show Entertainment.

I girl friend of mine was a big fan of his.. he's got some solid jams... anybody who can write, sing, and play deserves a lot of respect