• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Jackson Topine Junior Rep Highlights

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Highlights of Jackson Topine playing for the club's Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams in 2017, 2018 and 2019.

Trophy Points
Certainly has pace and footwork for a mobile second rower. Good to see they are slowly bringing him into first grade.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Certainly has pace and footwork for a mobile second rower. Good to see they are slowly bringing him into first grade.

this guy could be our future captain if his football can keep progressing.. he's very switched on with a great work ethic.. I think he actually got the club man of the year award last year, or a similar award

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
loved the video he's certainly a big boy who looks for the gaps and goes for them backing up well . I like the look of him.

Trophy Points
Worth noting too that his sister Sydney is also similar in skill for Womans sides.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Worth noting too that his sister Sydney is also similar in skill for Womans sides.

yeah nice! I wonder if Kyle's sister's or sister who plays will come over to the Dogs.

I'm just glad that all our juniors and younger squad members will get their best chance to have a proper crack at first grade.. not just, you're getting a turn because the former staff liked to play musical chairs with the roster.. I'm not trying to have a crack at Deano but there is no denying that the likes of Nick Meaney have really been screwed around

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
yeah nice! I wonder if Kyle's sister's or sister who plays will come over to the Dogs.

I'm just glad that all our juniors and younger squad members will get their best chance to have a proper crack at first grade.. not just, you're getting a turn because the former staff liked to play musical chairs with the roster.. I'm not trying to have a crack at Deano but there is no denying that the likes of Nick Meaney have really been screwed around
Be interesting to see how former juniors progress with the new regime we have.
Also a positive that the juniors have a real chance of progression as you mention.