• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Josh Reynolds Retirement Press Conference

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog's Josh Reynolds spoke to the media after announcing his retirement from professional rugby league.

Trophy Points
That's a true Bulldog and true passion right there.

I appear to have caught something in my eye as its watering!

Selfless retirement and the club need to ensure hes kept on somewhere.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I know you can never truly know what somebody is like just from seeing somebody on TV or whatever, but I feel like Josh never holds anything back and you really are hearing and seeing him for who he is..

Whilst he was lucky to get the chance to come back, it's a commendable act that he's given the club and Toby a good opportunity.

While it wasn't a premiership season, I'll always remember 2012.. that was such an exciting season. Josh was probably a victim of his own head noise later on because he always had that kinda mindset of "I'm not the most skilful" but he has plenty of good moments and I'm sure even more memories to look back on.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
I don't think it is a coincidence he returned and ex-players followed him through the gates.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I saw Josh up at The Entrance on the weekend. He was across the road from where I was at some type of gathering.. I didn't bother going over to where he was but out of all the Doggies players, he's one bloke I'd love to have a yarn with.

His partner is actually friends with some of my parents' neighbours (probably who they were with on the weekend), so maybe I'll get to cross paths with him some time.